[TF2] Nanobot (Dodgeball Bot)
Hey all, I have decided it is finally time to release this to the public.
This is my version of the custom plugins you see out there for Player vs Bot mode in dodgeball.
Listed in your cfg/sourcemod/Nanobot.cfg
- sm_nanobot_version - Plugin version, no touchy!
- sm_nanobot_enable [1/0] - (Default: 1) Enable the plugin? 1 = Yes, 0 = No.
- sm_nanobot_name "ThisBotRules" - (Default: "Nanobot") What should be the name of the bot?
- sm_nanobot_oneplayer [1/0] - (Default: 1) When only one player is on the server, should Nanobot be enabled? 1 = Yes, 0 = No.
- sm_nanobot_airblastnear [1/0] - (Default: 1) When players are near the bot, Should Nanobot airblast them away? 1 = Yes, 0 = No.
- sm_nanobot_model "models/bots/pyro/bot_pyro.mdl" - (Default: Pyro Robot from MvM) What should be the player model of Nanobot? Leave this blank if you would prefer no player model. This also supports custom models!
- sm_nanobot_vote_mode [0/1/2/3] - (Default: 3) Player vs Bot voting. 0 = No voting, 1 = Generic chat vote, 2 = Menu vote, 3 = Both (Generic chat first, then Menu vote).
- sm_nanobot_vote_time [#] - (Default: 25.0) Time in seconds the vote menu should last.
- sm_nanobot_vote_delay [#] - (Default: 60.0) Time in seconds before players can initiate another PvB vote.
- sm_nanobot_vote_percentage [0.05-1.0] - (Default: 0.60) How many players are required for the vote to pass? 0.60 = 60%.
- sm_nanobot or sm_pvb - Force enable/disable Player vs Bot mode.
- sm_autoreflect <name> - Assign auto reflect on a player. If you don't include a player name in the command, then it will enable it on yourself.
- sm_votepvb or chat say votepvb - Vote to enable/disable Player vs Bot mode.
- Click "Get Plugin" attached at the bottom of this post.
- Drag and drop the nanobot.smx to your addons/sourcemod/plugins/ folder.
- Restart the server/map.
I am always welcome to suggestions!
- Add a cvar to make it so that the bot can be beaten at a specific rocket speed and/or number of deflects.
- Add a feature for the bot to spike the rocket up at randomly given times (most likely going to be a cvar).
- More testing! (Please help with testing and leave feedback)
- v1.0, 4-14-2015
* Initial release.
Get involved with The Cube Charity³. All donations go towards kids with life-threatening illnesses! More info here and here.
Credits:Get Plugin or Get Source (nanobot.sp - 17.9 KB)
Wyświetl pełny artykuł