Skocz do zawartości

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X, jak w większości społeczności internetowych musisz się zarejestrować aby móc odpowiadać lub zakładać nowe tematy, ale nie bój się to jest prosty proces w którym wymagamy minimalnych informacji.
  • Rozpoczynaj nowe tematy i odpowiedaj na inne
  • Zapisz się do tematów i for, aby otrzymywać automatyczne uaktualnienia
  • Dodawaj wydarzenia do kalendarza społecznościowego
  • Stwórz swój własny profil i zdobywaj nowych znajomych
  • Zdobywaj nowe doświadczenia

Dołączona grafika Dołączona grafika

Guest Message by DevFuse

Zdjęcie

[TF2] Nanobot (Dodgeball Bot) (v1.0, 4-14-2015)

• Nie możesz napisać tematu
  • Zaloguj się, aby dodać odpowiedź
Brak odpowiedzi do tego tematu

#1 Adminek AMXX.PL

Admin :)

• Bot

Reputacja: 156
Profesjonalista

Napisano 15.04.2015 05:02

<p>

[TF2] Nanobot (Dodgeball Bot)

Description:
Hey all, I have decided it is finally time to release this to the public.
This is my version of the custom plugins you see out there for Player vs Bot mode in dodgeball.

Video Demonstration:

CVARS:
Listed in your cfg/sourcemod/Nanobot.cfg
  • sm_nanobot_version - Plugin version, no touchy!
  • sm_nanobot_enable [1/0] - (Default: 1) Enable the plugin? 1 = Yes, 0 = No.
  • sm_nanobot_name "ThisBotRules" - (Default: "Nanobot") What should be the name of the bot?
  • sm_nanobot_oneplayer [1/0] - (Default: 1) When only one player is on the server, should Nanobot be enabled? 1 = Yes, 0 = No.
  • sm_nanobot_airblastnear [1/0] - (Default: 1) When players are near the bot, Should Nanobot airblast them away? 1 = Yes, 0 = No.
  • sm_nanobot_model "models/bots/pyro/bot_pyro.mdl" - (Default: Pyro Robot from MvM) What should be the player model of Nanobot? Leave this blank if you would prefer no player model. This also supports custom models!
  • sm_nanobot_vote_mode [0/1/2/3] - (Default: 3) Player vs Bot voting. 0 = No voting, 1 = Generic chat vote, 2 = Menu vote, 3 = Both (Generic chat first, then Menu vote).
  • sm_nanobot_vote_time [#] - (Default: 25.0) Time in seconds the vote menu should last.
  • sm_nanobot_vote_delay [#] - (Default: 60.0) Time in seconds before players can initiate another PvB vote.
  • sm_nanobot_vote_percentage [0.05-1.0] - (Default: 0.60) How many players are required for the vote to pass? 0.60 = 60%.
Commands:
  • sm_nanobot or sm_pvb - Force enable/disable Player vs Bot mode.
  • sm_autoreflect &lt;name&gt; - Assign auto reflect on a player. If you don't include a player name in the command, then it will enable it on yourself.
  • sm_votepvb or chat say votepvb - Vote to enable/disable Player vs Bot mode.
Installation:
  • Click "Get Plugin" attached at the bottom of this post.
  • Drag and drop the nanobot.smx to your addons/sourcemod/plugins/ folder.
  • Restart the server/map.
To-Do List:
I am always welcome to suggestions!
  • Add a cvar to make it so that the bot can be beaten at a specific rocket speed and/or number of deflects.
  • Add a feature for the bot to spike the rocket up at randomly given times (most likely going to be a cvar).
  • More testing! (Please help with testing and leave feedback)
Changelog:

Spoiler

• v1.0, 4-14-2015

* Initial release.

Want to support me?
Get involved with The Cube Charity³. All donations go towards kids with life-threatening illnesses! More info here and here.

Credits: Attached Files Dołączona grafikaGet Plugin or Get Source (nanobot.sp - 17.9 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych