A live radarmap view between webbrowsers and gameservers.Introduction:SourceTV2D is a plugin that makes it possible to view the ingame radar map live through a webbrowser displaying all currently active players, their healthbars, names, player positions as well as killmessages and scoreboard, originally created by Peace-Maker for CS:S. This post is to help other people how to get this plugin working for their (other) gameservers. If people have any additions to this plugin (tv_delay or automatic scaling and positioning of the radarmap in the browser perhaps?) please feel free to post them in this thread.Requirements:
- Download the latest metamod (snapshot) and install into your addons folder.
- Download the latest sourcemod (snapshot) and install into your addons folder.
- Download the latest socket extension (attachment or url) and install into your addons folder.
- Download the compiling dependancy files and place them in:../addons/sourcemod/scripting/include/ (socket.inc should already be present if you extracted socket_3.0.1.zip correctly)
- Download the source codes and place them in:../addons/sourcemod/scripting/
- Run compile.exe inside ../addons/sourcemod/scripting/It should now compile all the .sp files into the ../addons/sourcemod/scripting/compiled/ folder.
- Open ../addons/sourcemod/scripting/compiled/ folder and copy websocket.smx and websocket_sourcetv2d.smx and place inside ../addons/sourcemod/plugins/ folder.
- SfPlayer - socket extension
- Peace-Maker - sourcetv2d for CS:S (sourcecode)
- Peace-Maker - SHA-1 include
- SirLamer - Base64 include
Wyświetl pełny artykuł