Skocz do zawartości

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X, jak w większości społeczności internetowych musisz się zarejestrować aby móc odpowiadać lub zakładać nowe tematy, ale nie bój się to jest prosty proces w którym wymagamy minimalnych informacji.
  • Rozpoczynaj nowe tematy i odpowiedaj na inne
  • Zapisz się do tematów i for, aby otrzymywać automatyczne uaktualnienia
  • Dodawaj wydarzenia do kalendarza społecznościowego
  • Stwórz swój własny profil i zdobywaj nowych znajomych
  • Zdobywaj nowe doświadczenia

Dołączona grafika Dołączona grafika

Guest Message by DevFuse

Zdjęcie

SourceTV2D for CS:S & CS:GO (and possibly other source games)

• Nie możesz napisać tematu
  • Zaloguj się, aby dodać odpowiedź
Brak odpowiedzi do tego tematu

#1 Adminek AMXX.PL

Admin :)

• Bot

Reputacja: 156
Profesjonalista

Napisano 02.03.2013 14:00

SourceTV2D

A live radarmap view between webbrowsers and gameservers.

Introduction:SourceTV2D is a plugin that makes it possible to view the ingame radar map live through a webbrowser displaying all currently active players, their healthbars, names, player positions as well as killmessages and scoreboard, originally created by Peace-Maker for CS:S. This post is to help other people how to get this plugin working for their (other) gameservers. If people have any additions to this plugin (tv_delay or automatic scaling and positioning of the radarmap in the browser perhaps?) please feel free to post them in this thread.Requirements:Extensions:Compiling dependencies:Source codes:
  • websocket.sp
  • websocket_sourcetv2d.sp
Website files:
  • sourcetv2d.zip
Installation:
  • Download the latest metamod (snapshot) and install into your addons folder.
  • Download the latest sourcemod (snapshot) and install into your addons folder.
  • Download the latest socket extension (attachment or url) and install into your addons folder.
  • Download the compiling dependancy files and place them in:../addons/sourcemod/scripting/include/ (socket.inc should already be present if you extracted socket_3.0.1.zip correctly)
  • Download the source codes and place them in:../addons/sourcemod/scripting/
  • Run compile.exe inside ../addons/sourcemod/scripting/It should now compile all the .sp files into the ../addons/sourcemod/scripting/compiled/ folder.
  • Open ../addons/sourcemod/scripting/compiled/ folder and copy websocket.smx and websocket_sourcetv2d.smx and place inside ../addons/sourcemod/plugins/ folder.
If you follow these steps correctly you will have sourcetv2d working for either CS:S or CS:GO (this possibly works for other srcds.exe games aswell but is not tested) depending which game you used when compiling.To connect to the sourcetv2d you have to extract the sourcetv2d.zip to a website and edit the port number in the index.html to your gameservers tv_port accordingly. Working preview:http://www.team-aero...ourcetv2d/27104 - CS:GO (Cannot connect when server is idle because the tv is then also inactive)http://www.team-aero...ourcetv2d/27119 - CS:SAcknowledgements:The source code is created by Peace-Maker originally made for CS:S. I slightly altered the sourcecode so that it is possible to run sourcetv2d for multiple gameservers with a variable tv_port.The port is based on the tv_port variable of the gameserver. If you don't spawn a TV server then the sourcetv2d won't become active. I did this so that you can run multiple sourcetv2d for each gameserver instead of having a static port in the compiled code, aswell as not having it spawn a sourcetv2d if you don't wish to spawn a tv.Credits:
  • SfPlayer - socket extension
  • Peace-Maker - sourcetv2d for CS:S (sourcecode)
  • Peace-Maker - SHA-1 include
  • SirLamer - Base64 include
(I hope I gave credit where credit is due, otherwise please correct me) Attached Files Dołączona grafika socket_3.0.1.zip (633.2 KB) Dołączona grafika socket.inc (16.5 KB) Dołączona grafika base64.inc (8.6 KB) Dołączona grafika sha1.inc (8.4 KB) Dołączona grafika websocket.inc (6.2 KB) Dołączona grafika Get Plugin or Get Source (websocket.sp - 42.9 KB) Dołączona grafika Get Plugin or Get Source (websocket_sourcetv2d.sp - 20.3 KB) Dołączona grafika sourcetv2d.zip (561.5 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych