- The plugin does not do anything on non-MvM games.
- The plugin will automatically cause players to join RED when they join a game (they'll appear to join spectate but then will join team DEFENDERS immediately afterwards). The command is simply if somebody is in spectator and wants to join RED some time after joining the game.
- The automatic join is triggered by: a player joining the game and then using the command "autoteam" (which is normally what automatically happens when a player joins an MvM server); a player joining the game and using the commands "jointeam red", "jointeam auto", or "jointeam spectator" (the last only causing them to join RED if they have JUST joined the server, not if they joined a while ago and have been on RED already).
- The plugin does not increase visible max players, so your server will appear to have 6(or more)/6 (or will appear to be full). The extra four players will have to connect through console ("connect IP") to properly connect.
- If SourceTV or Replay are present, they take up 2 of the 10 slots (though they won't be swapped to RED). Just a heads up.
- The plugin currently limits to 10 because apparently MvM requires 22 slots to be open for the Robots.
- The plugin ignores bots (and for good reason).
Wyświetl pełny artykuł