Skocz do zawartości

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X, jak w większości społeczności internetowych musisz się zarejestrować aby móc odpowiadać lub zakładać nowe tematy, ale nie bój się to jest prosty proces w którym wymagamy minimalnych informacji.
  • Rozpoczynaj nowe tematy i odpowiedaj na inne
  • Zapisz się do tematów i for, aby otrzymywać automatyczne uaktualnienia
  • Dodawaj wydarzenia do kalendarza społecznościowego
  • Stwórz swój własny profil i zdobywaj nowych znajomych
  • Zdobywaj nowe doświadczenia

Dołączona grafika Dołączona grafika

Guest Message by DevFuse

Zdjęcie

AntiWTJ

• Nie możesz napisać tematu
  • Zaloguj się, aby dodać odpowiedź
Brak odpowiedzi do tego tematu

#1 Adminek AMXX.PL

Admin :)

• Bot

Reputacja: 156
Profesjonalista

Napisano 27.10.2012 11:07

AntiWTJ

Block winning team joiners!

what it does:This is a simple plugin (my first) structure made by Suundz and the rest by me(like cvars, kick , etc)some people may think why wouldnt they be allowed to change team? yes becues on example Hide N Seek most people think its funnier to be T (hiders) and the hidenseek plugin makes so that they are joining a team automaticly and they cant press up the team menu but they can write jointeam 1 and this plugin blocks that command:)Cvars :awtj_reason "Do not WTJ"- Lets you change the reason on kick (remember to put all text between two ellipsis "")- Default : "Do not WTJ"awtj_message "Tried to wtj (kicked)"- Changes the message that are being shown in chat when someone tries to WTJ (put all the text between two ellipsis "")- Default : "Tried to wtj (kicked)"- Note : The name is always in the beginning like "Name tried to wtj"Modules :
  • amxmodx
  • colorchat
Works for Amxmodx v1.8.1Installation1.Drag the AntiWTJ.amxx into the plugins folder2.Drag the AntiWTJ.sma into the scripting folder (If you want to make any changes)Credit:claudiuhks - Helped me with the Cvars.Suundz - Made the Structure (register_clcmd("jo..... etcI hope i have done right now. Attached Files Dołączona grafika Get Plugin or Get Source (AntiWTJ.sma - 2.2 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych