are you tired of asking the players which map they want to play in, and then creating a vote with those maps (Searching them in the admin menu, or typing them in chat)? Well... I AM
.* This plugin is different then rockthevote, nominations , mapchooser (See the third post).The plugin should work with all Source games (I tested it on only CS:S).How does it work:
When you use the admin command, a "Change map?" vote will appear to all players.
If the answer would be "Yes", then the plugin will tell to everyone to type the maps they want in chat:
The first 5 maps that would be typed in chat (starts with #
) would be the maps in the vote.(For example: #de_nuke , #de_dust2 ... ) Right after 5 maps were typed (or the time of typing has expired) a vote with the maps will be started.* If 5 maps weren't typed then random maps would fill the vote.Admin commands:
- sm_vm / sm_avotemap / sm_vt - Starts a new change map vote.
- sm_vmlist - Show a menu with all the available maps (that can be typed in chat).
(Can be changed through sm_votemap_advanced.cfg that will be automatically-created when the plugins first loads):
- sm_votemap_advanced_enable - Enable or disable this plugin: 0 - Disable, 1 - Enable (Defult: "1").
- sm_votemap_advanced_maps_from - Generate maplist from: 0 - maps dir, 1 - mapcycle.txt (Default: "0").
- sm_votemap_advanced_filter - Vote filter settings: 0 - Allow only fun maps (any map except de_/cs_ maps), 1 - Only mix maps (include cs_maps), 2 - Only de_ maps, 3 - Only aim maps ,4 - Any map, 5 - Custom map type (Default: "4").
- sm_votemap_advanced_filter_type -If set to 5, then allow only maps that starts with this combination of words (Default: "jb_").
- sm_votemap_advanced_time_to_type -The amount of time players could time their map, until the maps vote starts (Time must be at least 5.0 seconds!) (Default: "32.0").
- sm_votemap_advanced_version - The version of this plugin.
Quote: 1. Players not have to type the full name of the map... They can type even part of the map name (#dust2, #nuke for example).2. Any player can choose only 1 map! after he chose, he can not change his map.3. You can disable the vote-map anytime that a vote is running ("change map" and the actual maps vote) with the command sm_cancelvote
Download the plugin (votemap_advanced.smx) and put it your sourcemod plugins folder (addons/sourcemod/plugins/) .If you want a specific style of maps, you can set the cvar <sm_votemap_advanced_filter
> to your needs.changelog: Quote: - 16-10-2012 (v1.6)* Plugin released (after almost 2 years of using it
) Have fun! :3 Attached Files Get Plugin
or Get Source
(votemap_advanced.sp - 15.2 KB)
Wyświetl pełny artykuł