If you've played Nuclear Dawn, you probably know how unreliable the surrender and mutiny voting can be. Sometimes a vote will freeze with one more 'yes' needed; sometimes a surrender vote will fail and not be available again; sometimes players are unable to cast their votes at all! ND Votes will fix this with SourceMod vote menus.Plugin Features:
* Will override Nuclear Dawn's surrender and mutiny votes, and replace them with its own functions.* The in-game GUI Mutiny and Surrender buttons are still fully functional.* Integrates previously existing Cvars* Support for translationsCvars:
- nd_commander_surrender_surpress_time | Default: 1 | Time in minutes that must pass before a team may start a new surrender vote.
- nd_commanders_only_surrender_vote | Default: 1 | (0 | 1) - Only commanders can start surrender votes?
- nd_commander_surrender_min_players | Default: 2 | Number of real players on a team required to start a surrender vote.
- nd_commander_mutiny_surpress_time | Default: 5 | Time in minutes that must pass before a team can start a new mutiny vote.
- nd_commander_mutiny_min_players | Default: 3 | Minimum number of players required to start a mutiny vote
* nd_votes.smx goes in /sourcemod/plugins* The included English version of ndvotes.phrases.txt goes to /sourcemod/translations* If your server's language is not English
, ndvotes.phrases will need to be translated, then saved in the appropriate language folder under /sourcemod/translationsPlanned Additions:* Translations for any requested language (Don't expect this to be perfect)Change Log:* Initial Release (08 September 2012)If you translate the phrases yourself, please post them!
Attached Files Get Plugin
or Get Source
(nd_votes.sp - 11.7 KB) ndvotes.phrases.txt
Wyświetl pełny artykuł