This is a very simple plugin I wrote for Mann. vs Machine mode in TF2
. If you play MvM, you'll probably find yourself sitting there waiting for someone to press F4 to start the round. And of course, they either don't know to press F4, don't care to, or the button doesn't work.This plugin allows you to force a player to 'ready up', or the entire team if desired. Though do be careful, as engineers obviously take longer to get ready. CVARs
mvmready_version - Plugin version.COMMANDsnote: these commands can be used without the sm_* prefix
sm_mvmready <#userid|name> <1=ready, 0=not> - Sets the target(s) to become ready. Requires GENERIC ADMIN flag. Used [email protected]
' for targeting the entire team.sm_ready - Same as above, easier to type. Requested by "Vastrix"INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
Copy the mvmready.smx to the sourcemod plugins folder.CHANGELOG
Quote: v1.1 - 1.3
- Replaced ClientCommand() with FakeClientCommand()
- Some code optimizations (bool cast with StringToInt())
- Implemented ReplyToTargetError() < thanks again Dr.McKay >
- Added "sm_ready" command by request. See details above.
- removed COMMAND_FILTER_CONNECTED, shortened some buffers
- Afro Priest - For making me write the plugin to begin with.
- Dr. McKay - Info on FakeClientCommand(), and ReplyToTargetError().. and more.
- ReFlexPoison - Info on FakeClientCommand()
I have no future plans for this plugin, nor do I intend to take requests. May be some exceptions..NOTES/MISC
1. This has been tested working with sourcemod v1.4.5-dev / metamod 1.8.7. Though it should work with earlier versions as well as its a very simple plugin.2. This is my first plugin for sourcemod. If there's anything that needs improving please let me know so I can learn. Attached Files Get Plugin
or Get Source
(mvmready.sp - 2.8 KB)
Wyświetl pełny artykuł