CheatsThis plugin started as a bugfix edit of Admin Cheats but turned into a complete rewrite. Basically, it allows clients to use cheat commands without requiring sv_cheats 1 to be set on server. However, it doesn't just turn your server into mayhem, but provides a flexible policies which determine who can use cheats. It also have a very customizable notification settings so you can set it exactly like you want.ConVars:
- ftz_cheats_version: The version of cheats plugin. Default: "220.127.116.11".
- ftz_cheats_allow_all: Determines whether everyone is allowed to use cheat commands. Default: 0.
- ftz_cheats_admin_flags: Admins with any of these flags are able to use cheat commands. Default: "n".
- ftz_cheats_notify_mode: Notification mode of usage of cheat commands. This is a bit string. Possible values:1 - Notify invoking clients in chat about unsuccessful attempts.2 - Log unsuccessful attempts.4 - Notify admins in chat about unsuccessful attempts.8 - Notify all clients in chat about unsuccessful attempts.16 - Notify invoking clients in chat about successful attempts.32 - Log successful attempts.64 - Notify admins in chat about successful attempts.128 - Notify all clients in chat about successful attempts.Default: 6.
- ftz_cheats_notify_admin_flags: Admins with any of these flags will be notified about usage of cheat commands if it is set in ftz_cheats_notify_mode. Default: "b".
- Whitelist, blacklist.
Wyświetl pełny artykuł