WiLdTuRkEy's Clusterbomb Plugin
This is pretty much what the title says. It allows you to toss a clusterbomb that can be customized via cvars. It can also set up as admin-only or for all players. I built this with HL2 in mind, but it should work for any mod as long as you set the model and sound cvars to something that exists in that mod.This is just one small
little piece out of all the custom plugins I have made. I just wanted to try releasing something to see how it went. Most of my plugins are far from 'releasable' at the current time. Many of them are all intertwined with one another, and I cannot really split them up. If this goes well, I will try to release some more MUCH BETTER ones. :)Finally, I'm not really trying to advertise or anything, but I made a very useful page (well.. I find it very useful - LOL) that might help some of you with developing plugins. Basically, it is just an automated conversion I did of an entity datamap dump from hl2dm into basic html
. I would have rather done it with .NET or something, but our webserver does not do that. Anyway, hope it helps someone.. http://www.deadmeats...om/datamaps.htmCommandssm_cb | sm_cbomb | sm_clusterbomb
- Toss a clusterbomb in the direction you are aiming!ConVars
- sm_cbomb_enabled - Is the clusterbomb feature enabled? (0|1)
- sm_cbomb_enabled_plr - Can non-admins use clusterbombs? (0|1)
- sm_cbomb_wait_time_plr - How many seconds non-admins must wait between clusterbombs. (1 - 600)
- sm_cbomb_wait_time_admin - How many seconds admins must wait between clusterbombs. (1 - 600)
- sm_cbomb_throwspeed - How fast you throw the clusterbombs away from you. (0.0 - 2000.0)
- sm_cbomb_detonation_delay - Clusterbomb will detonate this many seconds after throwing it. (1.0 - 5.0)
- sm_cbomb_bomblet_count - How many bomblets does each clusterbomb contain? (2 - 30)
- sm_cbomb_bomblet_vertvel - How fast bomblets are thrown in the air when spawned. (20.0 - 500.0)
- sm_cbomb_bomblet_spreadvel - How fast bomblets spread out after they are spawned. (20.0 - 500.0)
- sm_cbomb_bomblet_variation - Vertical and spread speeds will be varied between 1X and this value. (1.0 - 5.0)
- sm_cbomb_bomblet_magnitude - Damage magnitude of each bomblet. 100 is about like a normal grenade. (0 - 500)
- sm_cbomb_canister_model - The model that holds all of the bomblets in it.
- sm_cbomb_bomblet_model - The model that represents the individual bomblets.
- sm_cbomb_detonation_sound - The sound made when the clusters are spawned.
- sm_cbomb_version - duh...
A cfg file will automatically be created with some default values here -> gamemod/cfg/sourcemod/sm_cbomb.cfg. Note that you can also change things on-the-fly in-game (including models and sounds). Attached Files Get Plugin
or Get Source
(sm_cbomb.sp - 14.3 KB) sm_cbomb.smx
Wyświetl pełny artykuł