[ANY] Resize PlayersVersion 1.1.0Description:
Allows players to change their size! Big Spy? Tiny Heavy? The choice is yours!Commands:
- sm_resize [#userid|name] [scale] | Allows an admin to target multiple players | Default Flag: CHEATS (N) | Override: sm_resize
- sm_resizeme | Toggles ones size between normal and the default scale, or uses a menu if the necessary cvar is set | Default Flag: NONE (PUBLIC) | Override: sm_resizeme
- sm_scale | (See sm_resize)
- sm_scaleme | (See sm_resizeme)
- sm_resize_version | Plugin version. Do not edit.
- sm_resize_enabled | 0 = Disable plugin, 1 = Enable plugin | Default Value: 1
- sm_resize_defaultresize | Default scale of the players when resized. Normal is 1, and any decimal value above 0 is valid. | Default Value: 0.5
- sm_resize_joinstatus | 0 = No one's resized upon joining, 1 = Everyone's resized upon joining, 2 = Admins Only | Default Value: 0
- sm_resize_menu | 0 = Disable menus, 1 = Enable menus when no parameters are given | Default Value: 0
- sm_resize_voices | 0 = Normal voices, 1 = Voice pitch scales with size, 2 = No low-pitched voices, 3 = No high-pitched voices | Default Value: 1
- sm_resize_damage | 0 = Normal damage, 1 = Damage scales with size | Default Value: 1 (SDKHooks is required for this)
Place ResizePlayers.smx into your addons/sourcemod/plugins folder.Changelog:
- Original version.
- sm_resizeme, sm_scale and sm_scaleme are added. See commands above.
- Added cvar sm_resize_voices which scales voice pitch with size.
- Added cvar sm_resize_menu which enables a menu if no parameters are used.
- Spectators now get resized to normal on plugin unload when rejoining a team.
- Added common translation phrases.
- Fixed default resizing for newly joined clients
- Fixed hook when changing cvar sm_resize_defaultresize
- Altered step size to reflect model size
- More lenient when used via RCON
- Removed cvar sm_resize_mode in favor of overrides
- Renamed cvar sm_resize_defaultstaus to sm_resize_joinstatus
Wyświetl pełny artykuł