- sm_cabertaunt_dist (def. 150.0) - Distance between you and the guy in front of you needs to be less than this for the taunt to connect.
- sm_cabertaunt_explode (def. 600) - Damage done with an unbroken caber's taunt (to the guy you're directly hitting)
- sm_cabertaunt_broken (def. 500) - Same as explode, but for when the caber has already been ker-boomed.
- sm_cabertaunt_radiusdist (def. 150.0) - If another enemy is this close to you when you taunt kill with an unbroken caber, they'll go boom too.
- sm_cabertaunt_radiusdmg (def. 200) - Damage done by the unbroken explosion, to enemies who you didn't directly aim at.
- sm_cabertaunt_radiusselfdmg (def. 50) - Damage done to yourself by said explosion.
- sm_cabertaunt_hitdelay (def. 3.8) - Delay between the taunt and the actual taunt attack.
Wyświetl pełny artykuł