- This plugin is basically the same as: [L4D & L4D2] Fire Glow
- Creates a dynamic light on Common Infected, Special Infected and Witch when they are on fire.
- The light flickers and fades in.
- Maximum of 8 lights simultaneously. Recompile changing "define MAX_LIGHTS" value if you want more.
- irogue - For the request.
- Don't Fear The Reaper
// 0=Plugin off, 1=Plugin on.l4d_infected_glow_allow "1"// Turn on the plugin in these game modes, separate by commas (no spaces). (Empty = all).l4d_infected_glow_modes ""// Turn off the plugin in these game modes, separate by commas (no spaces). (Empty = none).l4d_infected_glow_modes_off ""// Turn on the plugin in these game modes. 0=All, 1=Coop, 2=Survival, 4=Versus, 8=Scavenge. Add numbers together.l4d_infected_glow_modes_tog "0"// How far does the dynamic light illuminate the area.l4d_infected_glow_distance "250.0"// 1=Common, 2=Witch, 4=Smoker, 8=Boomer, 16=Hunter, 32=Spitter, 64=Jockey, 128=Charger, 256=Tank, 511=All.l4d_infected_glow_infected "511"// The light color. Three values between 0-255 separated by spaces. RGB Color255 - Red Green Blue.l4d_infected_glow_color "255 50 0"// Infected Glow plugin version.l4d_infected_glow_versionChanges: Code: 1.0 (20-Jun-2012) - Initial release.Compiling:
- Put the SDKHooks include into your addonssourcemodscriptinginclude folder.
- Put the plugins .sp file into your scripting folder and compile the plugin.
- This plugin requires the SDKHooks extension.
DO NOT click 'Get Plugin' or it will fail to compile because this plugin requires SDKHooks!
- Download the .smx file and put into your servers addonssourcemodplugins folder.
- This plugin was compiled with SDKHooks version 2.1.
Wyświetl pełny artykuł