Jump Sound BlockerVersion 1.0.2Inspired by and based on a script by lazarev
Description:This plugin blocks the jumping, landing, and bhopping sounds of a player. However to achieve this it sets mp_footsteps to 0 and manually plays a user's running sounds.Required Modules:
- jsb_team - 0|1|2 - 0 to block both team's jump sounds, 1 for Terrorist, 2 for Counter-Terrorist
Installing the plugin:
- Visit the link provided in the Required Modules section and scroll to the bottom of the first post, and download orpheu_base.zip
- Extract orpheu_base.zip to ~/cstrike/addons/amxmodx/
- Open ~/cstrike/addons/amxmodx/configs/modules.ini and add "orpheu" ( without quotes ) to the bottom of the file and save.
- -> Start here if you already have Orpheu Module installed <-
- Extract signatures-pmove-pmstepsound.zip to ~/cstrike/addons/amxmodx/configs/orpheu/functions/
- -> For inexperienced AmxModx users <-
- After compiling plugin, place output .AMXX ( block_jump_sounds.amxx ) file into ~/cstrike/addons/amxmodx/plugins/
- Open ~/cstrike/addons/amxmodx/configs/plugins.ini and add "block_jump_sounds.amxx" ( without quotes ) to the bottom of the file and save.
- Restart your server / LAN game and enjoy.
- lazarev - His general idea of how running sounds would be replaced in order for the rest to work, along with his sound constants.
Message to Lazarev:
Wyświetl pełny artykuł