- Teleports a light_dynamic entity to where survivors are pointing with flashlights on.
- They must be holding a weapon which has a flashlight. Molotovs, health kit, pills etc will turn the light off.
- The higher a players ping, the slower their dynamic light will be teleported to where they are aiming.
- Double tap the Flashlight (F) key to turn on/off the dynamic light.
- asto - For the request.
- disawar1 - Russian translations.
- bubbabyte - Helped testing.
// 0=Plugin off, 1=Plugin on.l4d_dynamic_light_allow "1"// 0=No, 1=Allow bots to have dynamic lights.l4d_dynamic_light_bots "0"// Brightness of the light.l4d_dynamic_light_bright "255.0"// The light color. Three values between 0-255 separated by spaces. RGB Color255 - Red Green Blue.l4d_dynamic_light_color "250 250 200"// 0=Off, 1=On. Default state of the light when players join.l4d_dynamic_light_default "0"// Distance the light shines before not lighting up.l4d_dynamic_light_distance "1000"// 0=Teleports light to the end distance. Other value starts fading the light brightness from this distance.l4d_dynamic_light_fade "2"// 0=Show the dynamic light to the owner using it. 1=Hide the dynamic light so only other players can see it.l4d_dynamic_light_hide "0"// 1=Print to chat, 2=Hint box, 3=Instructor hint (Chat), 4=Instructor hint (Box)l4d_dynamic_light_hint "3"// 0=Off. 1=Show hint when first using the flashlight, 2=Show status on toggle, 3=Both.l4d_dynamic_light_hints "3"// 0=Trace directly to where they are aiming. 1=Trace hull to detect nearby entities.l4d_dynamic_light_hull "1"// Turn on the plugin in these game modes, separate by commas (no spaces). (Empty = all).l4d_dynamic_light_modes ""// Turn off the plugin in these game modes, separate by commas (no spaces). (Empty = none).l4d_dynamic_light_modes_off ""// (L4D2 only). Turn on the plugin in these game modes. 0=All, 1=Coop, 2=Survival, 4=Versus, 8=Scavenge. Add numbers together.l4d_dynamic_light_modes_tog "0"// Dynamic Light plugin version.l4d_dynamic_light_versionChanges: Code: 1.0 (15-May-2012) - Initial release.Compiling:
- Put the SDKHooks include into your addonssourcemodscriptinginclude folder.
- Put the plugins .sp file into your scripting folder and compile the plugin.
- This plugin requires the SDKHooks extension.
- Download the .zip and extract the files to their respective folders in your servers addonssourcemod folder.
- This plugin was compiled with SDKHooks version 2.1.
Wyświetl pełny artykuł