[TF2] Third Person
I got tired of looking at all the hacky third-person plugins that screw with client sv_cheats.
So I wrote one that doesn't.
What does this do?
Allows players to use third-person view.
Enable client-side cheats
When enabled, they prevent players from earning achievements.
When enabled, they allow players to use client-only cheat commands (eg, r_drawothermodels).
- Plugin Version
- Place ThirdPerson.smx into your addons/sourcemod/plugins/ folder.
- Ce_Rire for mentioning the m_bIsReadyToHighFive netprop which I promptly pounced on.
- VoiDeD for various unrelated things.
- Hi Nephyrin.
- Add a cvar to enable/disable/enforce the third-person command.
- Initial Release
- Needed more OnClientDisconnect
- Fixes plugin not enabling third-person after a player changes class.
- Fixes food items not being eatable with +attack.
- Fixes taunting issues with nearby players (mostly).
- Fixes an error caused if a player has no active weapon while in IN_ATTACK.
- Updated to use the SetForcedTauntCam input
Total downloads as prior to last edit: 162
Attached Files Get Plugin or Get Source (ThirdPerson.sp - 2.0 KB)
Wyświetl pełny artykuł