Plugin Author: m0skVi4a ;]
Plugin Version: 1.0
Modification: Counter - Strike
Category: Fun Stuff
With this plugin you can set prefixes to Admins with special flags. Also Admins can put custom prefixes to them or to other players if they want, but only if they have the required flag.
Reloads plugin's file from console without restarting the server.
Puts your prefix if you have the special flag. Or if there is no prefix typed, removes the prefix which you have.
ap_put_player "name" "prefix"
Puts prefix to the name you type if you have the special flag. Or if there is no prefix typed, removes the prefix which the player has.
"ap_listen" - Is the Admin Listen option on(1) or off(0). Default: 1
"ap_custom_current" - Is the Custom Prefix option for each Admin is on(1) or off(0). Default: 1
"ap_custom_others" - Is the Custom Prefix Change option is on(1) or off(0). Default: 1
All CVARS are without quotes
m0skVi4a ;] - for the idea, making and testing the plugin
SpeeDeeR - for little help with the plugin
Ant1Lamer - for testing the plugin
Vasilii-Zaicev - for testing the plugin
April 22, 2012 - v1.0:
- First Release
1. Compile the plugin
2. .amxx file goes to plugins dir
3. admin_prefixes.ini goes to configs dir
4. Customize your admin_prefixes.ini
5. Add the name of the .amxx file in plugins.ini and start your server
How to set up admin_prefixes.ini
- ADMIN_LISTEN - Admins with the flag which is put will have Listen option. Default: a
Default: ADMIN_LISTEN a
- CUSTOM_CURRENT - Admins with the flag which is put will have the option to set custom flags to them. Default: b
Default: CUSTOM_CURRENT b
- CUSTOM_OTHERS - Admins with the flag which is put will have the option to set custom flags to other players. (immunity Admins (Flag a) can't be touched). Default: c
Default: CUSTOM_OTHERS c
- If you want to add new prefix, follow these examples:
[PREFIX] m This way players with flag m will have prefix [PREFIX]
"[PREFIX PREFIX]" n This way players with flag n will have prefix [PREFIX PREFIX] (Quotes needed if there is interval)
[PREFIX] example This way players with flag e will have prefix [PREFIX] (Gets only the first character of the second part of the order)
- If you want to edit who can use the reload command for the plugin's file, open the .sma file and find
#define FLAG_LOAD ADMIN_CFG
- If you want to edit how many prefixes can be loaded, open the .sma file and find
#define MAX_FLAGS 33
- If you want the prefix to be coloured, use !g for green, !t for team and !n for noramal colour (It works and with the commands ap_put and ap_put_player)
To Do List:
- To optimize
- To add IP support in admin_prefixes.ini
This plugin is tested by me, m0skVi4a ;] , on AMX MOD X 1.8.1 and it works properly!!!
Attached Files AdminPrefixes_1.0.zip (3.5 KB)
Wyświetl pełny artykuł