Skocz do zawartości

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X, jak w większości społeczności internetowych musisz się zarejestrować aby móc odpowiadać lub zakładać nowe tematy, ale nie bój się to jest prosty proces w którym wymagamy minimalnych informacji.
  • Rozpoczynaj nowe tematy i odpowiedaj na inne
  • Zapisz się do tematów i for, aby otrzymywać automatyczne uaktualnienia
  • Dodawaj wydarzenia do kalendarza społecznościowego
  • Stwórz swój własny profil i zdobywaj nowych znajomych
  • Zdobywaj nowe doświadczenia

Dołączona grafika Dołączona grafika

Guest Message by DevFuse

Zdjęcie

[forums.alliedmods.net] [CS:S] Jailbreak Warden

• Nie możesz napisać tematu
  • Zaloguj się, aby dodać odpowiedź
Brak odpowiedzi do tego tematu

#1 Adminek AMXX.PL

Admin :)

• Bot

Reputacja: 156
Profesjonalista

Napisano 13.04.2012 22:29

Description:

At the start of each round there is a popup menu for all living CTs. The menu asks if you wish to be Warden and there are four choices. A Yes choice is randomly placed in either 1, 2 or 3 slot and No is placed in slot 4.

The first person to pick the Yes option gets Warden. This is shown in chat and a [Warden] tag is added to the players name. This tag is blocked from anyone except the real Warden.

If the Warden wishes to pass control to another CT he may type !passwarden. This will bring up a menu showing all other living CTs and may only be used once every 30 seconds.

When the Warden dies or passes control to another player there is a chat message. As well, the tag is removed from the old Warden's name and given to the new Warden.

If the current Warden dies the popup will reappear to chose a new Warden. This will only happen if there are three or more players alive on CT.

If everyone picks no or a blank answer, or if 20 seconds go by without a Warden being chosen, a random Warden will be appointed.

Requirements:

colors.inc

namechange.ext

CVARS:

sm_warden_min_ct_count = Number of CTs that need to be alive for the Warden menu to show after the current Warden dies. (Default: 3)

sm_warden_passwarden_min_time = Number of second before !passwarden maybe be used again. (Default: 30)

sm_warden_version 1.0.0

Commands:

!passwarden = Allows the current Warden to pass control to another living CT.

!warden = Lets players with the ban flag (flag d) appoint a Warden.

Credits:

This plugin was not made by me. This was a paid for request for 1Swat2KillThemAll. He has agreed to allow me to post this script.

Attached Files Dołączona grafika Get Plugin or Get Source (warden.sp - 16.2 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych