Teams Management Interface
Foreword : I define Teams Management as the action of moving 1 or more players from one or both teams to another.
- Centralize different Teams Management requests from different plugins.
- Provides Natives to request a Teams Management. For exemple : to scramble the teams or to move someone to a team; or even to prevent/cancel the ones made by other plugins, by overriding them by another usual request, or a cancel request.
- Provides Forwards to inform plugins when a Teams Management is accepted, canceled or executed.
- Only one "global" Teams Management can be executed at a time (global = affecting all or a lot of players).
- Between the end of a round and the beginning of the following, that "global" Teams Management is executed, followed by any "singular" Teams Management (player going to team X).
- During the time between Teams Management and Round Start, no damage except from bomb can be taken. This is to prevent people killing each other because the skin of a team won't represent the real one for that short moment.
- teamsmanagementinterfaceversion: Gives version '
- tmi_sound : Allow the interface to play a sound when teams are scrambled if the calling plugin doesn't. 0 = disabled, 1 = enabled. Def. 1.
- tmi_fade : Allow the interface to fade-in players screens when teams are managed if the calling plugin doesn't. 0 = disabled, 1 = enabled. Def. 1.
- tmi_fade_duration : Duration of the fade-in. Best values are around 250-1000. Def. 500.
- tmi_delay : Time in seconds before round start when team will be scrambled. Default 0.1.
- tmi_blockdmg : If damage is blocked between the moment people are changing teams and round start. 0=no, 1=yes (default).
- SDKHooks are required to compile.
- Extract TeamsManagementInterface.zip in your server folder (sound/misc/ folder put aside, no folder should be created).
- Since my .inc is heavily commented I won't paste it here.
Any suggestions/comments on the code or the plugin are welcomed and appreciated.
- 1.0.0 Initial release. (10-04-2012)
- None at the moment. You're free to suggest things .
Attached Files TeamsManagementInterface.zip (120.7 KB)
Wyświetl pełny artykuł