Auto Team Scrambler
Foreword : this is a second release of this, which now uses this so it can now has manual team scrambling. I decided to make a new thread since the installation is different, I want to keep supporting 1.5.0 if needed (due to its standaloneness) and the CVars aren't the same.
Tired of unbalanced teams during the whole map? You want people to be able to play with different teamates on the same map (also works with jailbreak-like)? That is how this plugin become useful. It is all about team scrambling (NOT balancing). This means fun situation can happen, but it can also be used to break "imba" teams.
This plugin scramble teams when certain situation are met.
Currently the three following "rules" are possible :
- Round scrambling - Scramble teams every X rounds.
- Bestof scrambling - Scramble teams when a team reaches X win.
- Winstreak scrambling - Scramble teams when a team keeps winning without losing (I believe this option is preferable over the two others if you want to keep your server rather normal, but preventing teams to always win).
Teams' scores are by default reset to 0 everytime there is a team scramble, however that can be avoided (CVar ats_real_score; I believe you'll want to remove that option if you're using roundlimits).
Finally, you might want to use this plugin with a team controller plugin (to avoid people switching teams themselves). i.e. : http://forums.allied...ad.php?p=521116.
I highly suggest you to set mp_autoteambalance 0, mp_limitteams 0 and mp_teams_unbalance_limit 0 to prevent any conflict with my plugins.
Known bugs :
- None at the moment.
- autoteamscrambleversion: Gives version '
- ats : Is the plugin enabled? 0 = disabled, 1 = enabled (fair team), 2 = enabled (possible unfair, i.e. 12v5), 3 = for custom maps (i.e. jailbreak 2vALL). Def. 1.
- ats_rule_round : Frequence (in round) of team scrambling. 0 = disabled, 1+ = enabled. Def. 0.
- ats_rule_bestof : Scramble when a team win a best-of-X (odd number recommended; even will go with an additionnal round; i.e. 4 -> 5). 0 = disabled, 1+ = enabled. Def. 0.
- ats_rule_winstreak : Scramble when a team win X victories in a row. 0 = disabled, 1+ = enabled. Def. 4.
- ats_verbose_score : Tell players the score after every rounds. 0 = disabled, 1 = enabled (Default).
- ats_verbose_rule : Tell players every X rounds how team can get scrambled. 0 = disabled, 1+ = enabled. Def. 1.
- ats_verbose_scramble : Tell players when team are scrambled. 0 = disabled, 1 = enabled (Default).
- ats_sound : Ask TMI to play a sound when teams are scrambled? 1=Yes, 0=No. Def. 1.
- ats_real_score : Reset team scores when scrambling teams (recommended for timelimits only). 0 = disabled, 1 = enabled (Default).
- ats_required_value : If CVar 'ats' value is '3', then a team will have X players. Min 1.
- ats_required_team : If CVar 'ats' value is '3', then specified team will have an exact number of players. 0 = terro, 1 = CTs.
- ats_fade : Fade-in players screens when teams are scrambled. 0 = no, 1 = yes (default).
Any suggestions/comments on the code or the plugin are welcomed and appreciated.
- Pre - 2.0.0 : see here
- 2.0.0 Recoded how team scrambling is done. (10-04-2012)
- Install Teams Management Interface
- Put autoteamscramble.phrases.txt in your translations folder.
- Put the plugin in your plugins folder.
- Nothing at the moment.
Attached Files Get Plugin or Get Source (autoteamscramble.sp - 13.2 KB) autoteamscramble.phrases.txt (2.5 KB)
Wyświetl pełny artykuł