Teams Management Commands
Features (Admin Commands) :
With sm_admin menu integration
- Full menu integration in sm_admin menu. See attachment for visual representation of it.
- <sm_scramble_fair | say !scramble_fair> to scramble the teams so both teams have the same amount of players (+/-1).
- <sm_scramble_unfair | say !scramble_unfair> to scramble the teams. Unfair number of players possible.
- <sm_scramble_specificteam | say !scramble_specificteam> to scramble the teams, so the team (defined by CVar tmc_required_team) will have (the number defined by CVar tmc_required_value) players.
- <sm_tm_prevent | say !tm_prevent> to prevent a Teams Management in the incoming round end/start.
- <sm_tm_cancel | say !tm_cancel> to cancel a Teams Management that was initiated.
- By default; the admin needs ADMIN_BAN flag.
- None, unless the ones related to Sourcemod itself.
- teamsmanagementcommandsversion: Gives version '
- teamsmanagementcommands : Is the plugin enabled ? 0 = no, 1 = yes. Def. 1.
- tmc_verbose : Show activity to everyone ? 0=No, 1=Yes. Def. 1.
- tmc_log : Should the plugin log ? 0=No, 1=Yes. Def. 1.
- tmc_sound : Ask TMI to play a sound when teams are scrambled? 1=Yes, 0=No. Def. 1.
- tmc_fade : Fade-in players screens when teams are scrambled. 0 = disabled, 1 = enabled. Def. 1.
- tmc_required_value : When sm_scramble_specificteam will be used, the team designed by tmc_required_team will try to have this amount of players.
- tmc_required_team : When sm_scramble_specificteam will be used, the team designed by this CVar will try to have tmc_required_value players.
- tmc_allow_scramble_fair : Allow fair teams scramble ? 1=Yes (default).
- tmc_allow_scramble_unfair : Allow unfair teams scramble ? 1=Yes (default).
- tmc_allow_scramble_specific : Allow specific teams scramble ? 1=Yes (default).
- tmc_allow_team_prevent : Allow to prevent teams scramble ? 1=Yes (default).
- tmc_allow_team_cancel : Allow to cancel teams scramble ? 1=Yes (default).
- Install Teams Management Interface
- Place "teamsmanagementcommands.phrases.txt" in "translations" folder.
- Put the plugin in your plugins folder.
Any suggestions/comments on the code or the plugin are welcomed and appreciated.
- 1.0.0 Initial release. (10-04-2012)
- Add commands to switch a player on round end. (The interface already allows it; shouldn't be too hard).
https://forums.allie...=1&d=1334036107 https://forums.allie...=1&d=1334036110 Attached Files Get Plugin or Get Source (teamsmanagementcommands.sp - 14.7 KB) teamsmanagementcommands.phrases.txt (2.5 KB)
Wyświetl pełny artykuł