Skocz do zawartości

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X, jak w większości społeczności internetowych musisz się zarejestrować aby móc odpowiadać lub zakładać nowe tematy, ale nie bój się to jest prosty proces w którym wymagamy minimalnych informacji.
  • Rozpoczynaj nowe tematy i odpowiedaj na inne
  • Zapisz się do tematów i for, aby otrzymywać automatyczne uaktualnienia
  • Dodawaj wydarzenia do kalendarza społecznościowego
  • Stwórz swój własny profil i zdobywaj nowych znajomych
  • Zdobywaj nowe doświadczenia

Dołączona grafika Dołączona grafika

Guest Message by DevFuse

Zdjęcie

[forums.alliedmods.net] ent_fire

• Nie możesz napisać tematu
  • Zaloguj się, aby dodać odpowiedź
Brak odpowiedzi do tego tematu

#1 Adminek AMXX.PL

Admin :)

• Bot

Reputacja: 156
Profesjonalista

Napisano 06.04.2012 06:23

This space is a placeholder for the plugin as it gets developed.

Planned features:

for 0.1:
sm_ent_fire: basic functions, target an entity by targetname and then fire an input on it.

for 0.1.1:
Add hook that prevents idiots from trying to use the Ragdoll-input-thingy on a player (which can, and generally will, crash servers in TF2. Something I found out the hard way)

for 0.1.2:
Add cvar sm_ent_fire_allow_ignite, which can be used to prevent people from using the Ignite input in TF2, and tell them to use the IgnitePlayer input instead.

(Ignite input = HL2 ignite code, which in TF2, continues to burn someone even after they respawn. Also doesn't cover the player in flames)
(IgnitePlayer input = TF2 ignite code, has colored glow, covers the whole body in flames, stops burning them when they die, fun when combined with !picker to make people spontaneously combust)

for 0.2:
Add the basic targetname hooks ent_fire has, !picker and !player (they will function exactly like they did with regular ent_fire)

for 0.4:
Add a new input hook: addoutput, and allow it to pass params "keyname value", which will function exactly the way it does with regular ent_fire)

for 0.5:
Add the actual output adding ability to addoutput, just for the sake of making the new command function like the old one)

for 0.8:
Fix any bugs that might be present in the old versions

for 0.9:
This version will probably be more bugfixing

for 1.1:
add new entity targetname hooks, !myplayer (targets the user's entity), !mypicker (targets whatever the user is aiming at as though it would if the user was client 0 and was using !picker)

for 1.2:
add new targetname hook, !solidpicker (version of picker where the trace is stopped by normals, since the original !picker is able to target point entities through walls)

for 1.3:
add new targetname hook, !mysolidpicker (like !solidpicker but the trace starts at the user)

for 1.4:
add new targetname hook, !allplayers (will target all connected clients with living player entities)

for 2.0: (if not, then eventually)
sm_ent_fire_byclass: This will add a new argument, which allows you to specify an entity classname to narrow down the search further if needed.

Notes:
I picked Any as the game because it should theoretically work in any Source game, and since I'm adding new hooks for the targetname field, it will eventually be better than ent_fire since !player targets client 0, so adding !myplayer will make it more MP friendly.

(With regular ent_fire, if the admin using ent_fire isn't client 0, and isn't playing L4D/L4D2, he has no way of targeting himself with ent_fire, unless another admin sets his entity targetname using ent_setname)
In L4D/L4D2, you can target yourself by looking straight down (You can ent_remove yourself by doing this. Something I found out during the L4D2 demo the hard way as well)

Fun fact: I've had 12 people build forts with me using Sourcemod in L4D2 since the L4D2 demo came out. Every one of them has ent_removed themself by accident at some point. They were looking down at their feet and trying to use ent_remove to get rid of the prop that they were standing on.

Thankfully L4D2 only crashes the client who was ent_removed when this happens (meaning you don't lose all the placed entities when some idiot deletes himself). In TF2 ent_remove'ing a player crashes the server

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych