Upon doing sm_rocket <target>, the target will go up, up, and
As stated, Evolve came up with this whole rocketing business, I believe. Launching-unfortunate-victims-into-the-air code is from PropHunt, slay-and-give-kill-credit code is from Goomba Stomp. Slaying-people mechanic based on Admin Smite. AttachParticle() and DeleteParticle() are from Achievement Trophy.
- sm_rocket <player> rockets a player. That's it. Can be anyone who's alive.
- sm_rocket_delay (def. 1.0) - Time, in seconds, to delay the target's death.
- sm_rocket_force (up to 3.9, def. 1.0) - How fast the target is launched upwards, also translates into how far. 1= 1500 hammer units/second, 2.66=4000, Evolve's rocket velocity.
- sm_rocket_explosion (1/0, def. 1) - If 1, explosion added to rocket deaths for extra boom.
- sm_rocket_trail (1/0, def. 1) - If 1, a rocket trail is added to the target while flying.
Attached Files Get Plugin or Get Source (rocket.sp - 5.9 KB)
Wyświetl pełny artykuł