- Punishes +left/+right strafe binds with slay.
- Detects common bhop cheats, such as hacks, macros and some hyper/autoscroll mouse features.
- Bans are delayed to confuse detected cheaters whether or not they've been caught.
- Option to call a console command to delete records on ban.
- Log file with ban details.
- Admin command to check player stats and detection state.
- Admin command to enable a STEAM_ID to use the stats command for debugging.
mdx_stats <[email protected]> -- requires ban rights, prints stats of specified targets to your console. First number (0/1) indicates if a person was caught. Advanced explanation will follow.
mdx_test <[email protected]> -- same as above, only usable for the id set with the command below (needs no ban rights tho)
mdx_debug STEAM_ID -- requires ban rights, sets the ID that can use mdx_test
Edit the #defines if needed.
Code: //If you have a timer that can delete records you might want to edit this
//for auto deletion. Console command gets called with steamid as parameter.
//#define DELETE_CMD "sm_timer_delete"
//Command used to delayed ban.
//Default is "banid 0 %s macrodox"
#define BAN_CMD "banid 0 %s macrodox"
//UNCOMMENT IF YOU WANT TO SUPPORT TESTING
//Enables aspi/Inami to use stats command
//#define DEFAULT_DEBUGID "STEAM_0:0:6183127"Note: banid is used because the players most likely wont be on the server anymore when the delayed ban happens.
Code: 2012-03-29 - 1.7 akkord: Release
Attached Files Get Plugin or Get Source (macrodox.sp - 12.5 KB)
Wyświetl pełny artykuł