Different Team Start Money/Cash
- Allows teams to get different start money (kind of a different mp_startmoney for each team).
- There are tons of plugins preventing either spec hoping or allowing different cash system, but none that were currently giving teams different starting cash values...
- I also believed once that glock is weaker than USP so I wanted to boost terrorists cash flow at the beginning. Plugin didn't exist at that time.
- differentteamstartmoneycashversion: Gives version '
- sm_startmoney_alternate : Are CVars sm_startmoney_t and sm_startmoney_ct used instead of mp_startmoney ? 2=Yes (set mp_startmoney to 800 to prevent problems), 1=Yes, 0=No. Default 2.
- sm_startmoney_t : mp_startmoney value for terrorists. Default 1000.
- sm_startmoney_ct : mp_startmoney value for CTs. Default 900.
- I didn't prevent spectator hoping (since it is in the game anyway). This means you should always put a mp_startmoney value equals or below the lowest value between the CVars "sm_startmoney_t" and "sm_startmoney_ct". That is why CVar "sm_startmoney_alternate" is by default at 2.
- Also, I did restrict money to 800 (minimum), since CS: S has that same limit for mp_startmoney (since anyone could just spec-hop to get more money).
Any suggestions/comments on the code or the plugin are welcomed and appreciated.
- TnTSCS for inspiration looking at his code.
- 1.0.0 Initial release. (25-03-2012)
- None at the moment.
Attached Files Get Plugin or Get Source (differentteamstartmoneycash.sp - 3.9 KB)
Wyświetl pełny artykuł