This is a very simple object remover. I could not find this available already so I went ahead and wrote one. I have since found that some of the L4D2 fort builder/object spawner tools includes a similar function, but this is a much smaller plugin and as far as I can tell is not game specific. Some of this code is from Zuko's [L4D/L4D2] Weapon/Zombie Spawner, in which I believe the relevant sections were from antihacker's L4D Spawn Minigun plugin. Similar to [ANY] Ent_Delete Plugin but does not require sv_cheats 1 and does not provide non-admins with command.
There is only one command at present: sm_removeobject
This will remove the object you are pointing at unless it is a client. It requires the root admin flag.
1.0 submitted for review 3/7/2012
- Rewrite verbosity string formats to print client names rather than storing names in a separate buffer
- Rewrite access control to remove necessity for root admin flag
- Provide cvar control for verbosity
- Provide option for removing client objects
- Investigate saving/loading object removals to/from file
Attached Files Get Plugin or Get Source (objectremover.sp - 1.9 KB)
Wyświetl pełny artykuł