[TF2] Endround MusicDescription:
This plugin plays random mp3 file from spesified directory at round end event. It easy to use and has only two convars for configuration.
If you have clientprefs your players can disable music on their own by using !settings command.
- sm_music_directory music directory name relative to the 'sounds' folder
- sm_music_download_limit per map download limit [default 5]
- Place endround_music.smx into your tf/addons/sourcemod/plugins/ folder.
- Create new directory on your server inside tf/sound folder.
- Put your music into this directory (subdirectories not allowed)
- Open server.cfg and create sm_music_directory convar that pointing to your created directory.
If you created tf/sound/CoolMusic directory you must set sm_music_directory CoolMusicNotes:
- Your music must be short. Best length is about 14−15 seconds.
- You can lower mp3 bitrate to speedup downloads. I use this lame options: lame -V8 --vbr-new -q0 --lowpass 16 -b32
- Remember about sv_pure
Attached Files Get Plugin or Get Source (endround_music.sp - 6.1 KB)
Wyświetl pełny artykuł