Skocz do zawartości

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X, jak w większości społeczności internetowych musisz się zarejestrować aby móc odpowiadać lub zakładać nowe tematy, ale nie bój się to jest prosty proces w którym wymagamy minimalnych informacji.
  • Rozpoczynaj nowe tematy i odpowiedaj na inne
  • Zapisz się do tematów i for, aby otrzymywać automatyczne uaktualnienia
  • Dodawaj wydarzenia do kalendarza społecznościowego
  • Stwórz swój własny profil i zdobywaj nowych znajomych
  • Zdobywaj nowe doświadczenia

Dołączona grafika Dołączona grafika

Guest Message by DevFuse

Zdjęcie

[forums.alliedmods.net] [L4D2] Riot Cop (and Fallen Survivor) Head Shot (Version 1.0, 2012 Jan 6)

• Nie możesz napisać tematu
  • Zaloguj się, aby dodać odpowiedź
Brak odpowiedzi do tego tematu

#1 Adminek AMXX.PL

Admin :)

• Bot

Reputacja: 156
Profesjonalista

Napisano 07.01.2012 00:17

I hate Riot Cops. They are way too hard to kill. No puny plastic face mask is going to stop a bullet. And armor is not invincible, so emptying a whole clip or two should bring him down. With help from Mr. Zero and McFlurry, I was able to solve this problem. It was also suggested to add Fallen Survivors to this plugin, since they have an obnoxious amount of health.

FEATURES -

- Head shots can kill riot cops from the front (4x damage)
- Body shots do a fraction of original damage to riot cops from the front (configurable)
- Head shots to fallen survivors do much more damage (configurable)

CVARS -

sm_riotcopheadshot_enable - default 1 - Enables this plugin
sm_riotcopheadshot_riotheadenable - default 1 - Enable head shots against riot cops
sm_riotcopheadshot_riotbodydivisor - default 40.0 - How much to divide riot cop body shot damage by (0 will disable)
sm_riotcopheadshot_fallenheadmultiplier - default 12.0 - How much to multiply fallen head shots by (0 will disable)
sm_riotcopheadshot_debug - default 0 - Print debug output to chat

---

I took some time to select the defaults carefully so that this is balanced instead of completely nerfing these uncommons

If enabled, head shots will always kill riot cops, no matter what weapon, by virtue of doing 4x damage.

For body shots, it takes about one full clip of a tier 2 or a shotgun, and about two clips of an smg. This makes the riot cops much tougher than common infected, but not impossible.

For fallen survivors, it seems as if the health is variable. However, in testing with the default it took about 1-4 head shots with an smg and about 1-2 head shots with a tier 2 to bring down a fallen. Body damage is unaffected.

---

This plugin requires SDKHooks! I used 2.1, but it might work with 2.0 (the version that introduced the TakeDamage native)

To install, download the smx (SDKHooks prevents the web compiler from working)

Attached Files Dołączona grafika Get Plugin or Get Source (l4d2_riotcopheadshot.sp - 6.3 KB) Dołączona grafika l4d2_riotcopheadshot.smx (5.2 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych