Gives your admins the ability to use fake (fake drops/achievements/quits) and force (forced events) commands. The fake commands are just for fun, although admins could potentially find the force commands useful (specifically sm_forcecmd)
Unlike the more popular fakeitem plugins being released, this one's fake commands do look pretty fake (with the exception of fakeach and fakequit) However, you can use any item/achievement names you wish, so the fake commands are really just for fun (e.g. MasterOfTheXP has found: Skill) instead of fooling people (use Fake Item Messages for that)
- If you're in-game and forget what the plugin can do, just type sm_fakeandforce (or sm_faf) into console for a handy dandy list!
- Item drops
- sm_fakefind <target> <item name>
- Target Name has found: Item Name
- sm_fakecraft <target> <item name>
- Target Name has crafted: Item Name
- sm_faketrade <target> <item name>
- Target Name has traded for: Item Name
- Unboxing Items from a Mann Co. Supply Crate
- sm_fakeunbox <target> <item name>
- Target Name has unboxed: Item Name
- Receiving a Gift
- sm_fakereceive <target> <item name>
- Target Name has received a gift: Item Name
- Earning Items from Duels
- sm_fakeearn <target> <item name>
- Target Name has earned: Item Name
- Purchasing Items from the Mann. Co Store
- sm_fakebuy <target> <item name>
- Target Name has purchased: Item Name
- This is never really sent after purchases, but its string is in resource/tf_english.txt
- Earning Achievements
- sm_fakeach <target> <achievement name>
- Target Name has earned the achievement Achievement Name
- Complete with confetti/trophy effect, sound, and everything!
- The only one besides fakequit that actually looks real
- Disconnecting from the Server
- sm_fakequit <target> [reason]
- Player Target Name left the game (Disconnect by user.)
- Looks real as long as you haven't installed any plugins that change the quit notification. Specify a second argument and it will be placed in the brackets.
- Console Commands
- sm_forcecmd <target> <command>
- Game-changing commands like 'quit' and 'bind' cannot be forced.
- All the below commands can be done manually from forcecmd instead, but they just make using them easier.
- Talking in Chat
- sm_forcesay <target> <text>
- Target Name : Text
- This and sm_forcesay_team don't send fake messages--they really do force the "say" and "say_team" commands.
- Talking in Teamchat
- sm_forcesay_team <target> <text>
- (TEAM) Target Name : Text
- sm_forcetaunt <target>
Attached Files Get Plugin or Get Source (fakeandforce.sp - 18.6 KB)
Wyświetl pełny artykuł