- Converts the Grenade Launcher into 1 of 8 types and provides a menu to select the type. Projectiles can ignite infected/players/explosives.
- This plugin was originally part of the Flare and Light Package. I have seperated the Flare, Flashlight and Flare Gun into new plugins.
- SilentBr - for the idea and request.
- Mr.RuyC - For recording a video of the first version and playing for hours and hours testing the plugin on his server.
- nakashimakun - Who came up with the plugin name and the clientprefs code for !flaregun. Also testing the plugin on their server.
- honorcode23, DJ_WEST, AtomicStryker, Boikinov, pimpinjuice and FoxMulder for source code (full credits inside the source).
- januto - Lots of testing on their server and the idea for the Sensor type.
- [Resistance] Yoshi - Lots of help testing and ideas about balancing.
- NanX, japan555, CeeJ, Farmer, SilentBr, sapphire989, Visual77, Mr. Man, disawar1, hihi121, xioSlayer and everyone else who helped testing, it's been fun!
Stock (grenade launcher):
Default explosion with no effects. The speed and gravity is affected by this plugins cvar.
Flare (stock explosion):
As above but with Flare and Light effects.
Sticky Flare (no explosion):
Flare projectile which sticks to world surfaces and illuminates the area.
Bounce (ignites, no explosion):
Projectile which bounces and sets explosives/infected/special infected/survivors on fire.
Flare projectiles which stick to world surfaces. Players who jump over their own projectiles and shove (right click) will be teleported away. Players are limited to 3 shots which multiply the force.
Remote (right click):
The Remote bomb sticks to world surfaces and explodes when the owner shoves (right clicks).
These proximity bombs stick to world surfaces and explode when common or special infected walk near.
Flare projectiles stick to world surfaces and explode after time set by l4d2_flare_gun_time_timed.
- The !flaregun command displays a menu to select the Grenade Launcher type. Admins with these flags l4d2_flare_gun_menu_admin have access to all types.
- Non-admins can be limited to which types are allowed by setting the cvar: l4d2_flare_gun_types.
- The menu can be displayed when players first pickup the Grenade Launcher, set by l4d2_flare_gun_auto_menu.
- Total shot projectiles are limited to 16 for admins. Total projectiles limited by l4d2_flare_gun_max_total. Non-admins are limited by l4d2_flare_gun_max.
- When the maximum cvar is reached, projectiles which are shot will be deleted and the Grenade Launcher reloaded.
- The plugin also checks the command access overrides for 'sm_flaregun' to allow/disallow the menu to players.
- The projectile speed and gravity can be changed. Negative gravity values will make the projectile fly up and negative speed values will make the projectile fly in the opposite direction from where it was shot.
- Damage from the Jump, Remote, Sensor and Timed explosions is applied in a radius set by l4d2_flare_gun_distance. The further away someone is the less damage is applied.
- The Sensor type has a set trigger radius. To change you must edit the source and replace "models/props/cs_assault/box_stack2.mdl" with a new model of different size.
- Projectiles can ignite players/special infected/explosives when they touch. Damage is applied twice a second on multiple touches and can be controlled by l4d2_flare_gun_hurt and for special infected l4d2_flare_gun_hurt_infected.
sm_flaregun // Opens the Flare Gun menu to select different types.
Saved to l4d2_flare_gun.cfg in your left4deadcfgsourcemod folder.
l4d2_flare_gun_version // Flare Gun plugin version.
l4d2_flare_gun_allow "1" // 0=Off, 1=Plugin on.
l4d2_flare_gun_ammo "1" // 0=Unlimited ammo, 1=Default ammo, else how many grenades are given in Grenade Launchers.
l4d2_flare_gun_auto_menu "1" // 0=Off, 1=Display the !flaregun menu when players first pickup Grenade Launchers.
l4d2_flare_gun_damage_ff_scale "0.15" // Scales friendly fire damage to other players.
l4d2_flare_gun_damage_ff_self "0.15" // Scales friendly fire damage to yourself.
l4d2_flare_gun_damage_jump "10.0" // Maximum damage the Jump explosions can cause.
l4d2_flare_gun_damage_remote "50.0" // Maximum damage the Remote Bomb explosions can cause.
l4d2_flare_gun_damage_sensor "50.0" // Maximum damage the Sensor Bomb explosions can cause.
l4d2_flare_gun_damage_sticky "50.0" // Maximum damage the Bomb explosions can cause.
l4d2_flare_gun_damage_timed "50.0" // Maximum damage the Timed explosions can cause.
l4d2_flare_gun_distance "250.0" // How far can the explosions cause damage.
l4d2_flare_gun_elasticity "1.0" // Changes the projectile bounciness. Valve default: 1.0.
l4d2_flare_gun_force "600.0" // How much force is applied to the Jump type.
l4d2_flare_gun_gravity "0.4" // Changes the projectile gravity, negative numbers make it fly upwards!
l4d2_flare_gun_hurt "10" // 0=Off, Hurt survivors this much and ignite zombies/infected/explosives when bouncing. This enables l4d2_flare_gun_hurt_special.
l4d2_flare_gun_hurt_special "10" // Hurt special infected this much when they touch the flare. Damage is limited to once per second, same as above.
l4d2_flare_gun_hurt_stumble "0" // Stumble survivors/special infected in explosions (does not affect stock types).
l4d2_flare_gun_light "1" // Turn on/off the attached light_dynamic glow.
l4d2_flare_gun_light_color "200 20 15" // Defines the extra light color. RGB values must be between 0-255.
l4d2_flare_gun_max "3" // Max simultaneous flares a player can shoot.
l4d2_flare_gun_max_total "16" // Limit the total number of simultaneous grenade flares to this many.
l4d2_flare_gun_menu "" // Players with these flags have access to flare gun type menu. Empty = All.
l4d2_flare_gun_menu_admin "z" // Players with these flags have access to all the flare gun types in the menu.
l4d2_flare_gun_modes "" // Enable plugin on these gamemodes, separate by commas, no spaces. Empty = All.
l4d2_flare_gun_reload "1" // 0=No reloading, quick shooting, 1=Default reloading after 1 shot.
l4d2_flare_gun_sparks "1" // 0=Off, 1=Turn on the attached firework particle effect.
l4d2_flare_gun_speed "1000" // The grenade launcher projectile speed.
l4d2_flare_gun_smoke "2" // 0=Off, 1=The Sacrifice flare smoke, 2=Flare smoke but RPG smoke on Bounce type.
l4d2_flare_gun_sprite "1" // Turn on/off the attached glowing sprite.
l4d2_flare_gun_sprite_color "200 20 15" // Set the glowing sprite color.
l4d2_flare_gun_time_bounce "10.0" // How many seconds before removing Bounce projectiles.
l4d2_flare_gun_time_jump "60.0" // How many seconds before removing Jump projectiles.
l4d2_flare_gun_time_remote "60.0" // How many seconds before removing Remote Bomb projectiles.
l4d2_flare_gun_time_sensor "30.0" // How many seconds before removing Sensor projectiles.
l4d2_flare_gun_time_sticky "20.0" // How many seconds before removing Sticky Flare projectiles.
l4d2_flare_gun_time_timed "5.0" // How many seconds before removing Timed projectiles.
l4d2_flare_gun_types "239" // Which types can players use (admins can use all). 1=Stock, 2=Flare, 4=Bounce, 8=Sticky Flare, 16=Jump, 32=Remote Bomb, 64=Sticky Bomb Timed, 128=Sensor Bomb, 255=All.
l4d2_flare_gun_type_default "1" // The default type of grenade launcher new players receive. Same as types but only use 1 value, do not add up.
- Plugin separated and taken from the "Flare and Light Package" plugin.
- Added Jump type which launches players into the air.
- Added Remote type which sticks and detonates when players right click (shove).
- Added Sensor bombs which detonate when infected or special infected go near.
- Added Sticky type which sticks and has no explosion.
- Added Timed bombs which detonate after l4d2_flare_gun_time_timed
- Added and changed many cvars.
- Changed the command "sm_flaregun" to show players a menu of Grenade Launcher types.
- Changed the cvar "l4d2_flare_gun_type", add the numbers together to choose allowed Grenade Launcher types for non-admins.
- Changed cvar "l4d2_flare_gun_max" to limit how many simultaneous flares players are allowed. (Admins limited by cvar below).
- Added cvar "l4d2_flare_gun_max_total" to limit the total amount of flares at one time.
- Projectiles which have been shot after the max limits will be removed.
- Removed cvar "l4d2_flare_gun_bounce".
- Removed cvar "l4d2_flare_gun_time".
- Added "l4d2_flare_gun_bounce 3" to make grenade launcher projectiles stick to surfaces.
- Added "l4d2_flare_gun_bounce 4" to do the same as above and explode after "l4d2_flare_gun_time".
- Added a new cvar to change the grenade launcher projectile bounciness (l4d2_flare_gun_elasticity).
- Fixed the Flare Gun hint text displaying when the game mode is disallowed.
- Fixed Flare Gun hint text displaying when Flare Gun is off.
- Change the default Flare Gun Speed (l4d2_flare_gun_speed) cvar from 600 to 1000.
- Initial release.
- This plugin requires the SDKHooks extension.
DO NOT click 'Get Plugin' or it will fail to compile because this plugin requires SDKHooks and colors.inc!
- Download the .zip and extract the files to their respective folders within your addonssourcemod folder.
- The "flaregun.phrases.txt" translation file is required, if you don't know it goes in this folder: addonssourcemodtranslations
- You will need to put the SDKHooks include into your scriptinginclude folder.
- You will need the colors.inc in your scriptinginclude folder.
- Put this plugins .sp file in your scripting folder and compile!
Attached Files flaregun.zip (40.5 KB)
Wyświetl pełny artykuł