I'm posting this plugin because it has been stolen.
You can download the full package with maps, sounds, sprites and .wads here: http://www.multiupload.com/805NAHTM0Q
How to create checkpoints
- Go to the place you want your first checkpoint to be
- Look forward
- Write amx_csrally_set_checkpoint in console
- Go to the other places and repeat the process
- When finished change the map or restart it.
- Copy the files to your server. It is highly recommended that you download the full package because maps are important in a racing mod. If you don't want to download it, download the attached files at the bottom of this post, compile both plugins, send them to your server and add set_player_model.amxx and cs_rally.amxx to your plugins.ini file.
- Create a folder called CSRally_checkpoints in your amxx configs folder if it's not created yet.
- Set mp_footsteps to 0 in server.cfg
- Set mp_freezetime to the amount of seconds you want the initial countdown to last.
- amx_csrally_set_checkpoint - Create checkpoint
- /car - Choose car
- /stopsound - Turn the anoying engine sound off
- /startsound - Turn the amazing engine sound on
- amx_csrally_laps - sets the amount of laps needed to win a race (default: 3)
- 206 - Speed+ Stability-
- Accent - Speed+/- Stability+/-
- Locust - Speed- Stability+
2.0 - Public release
2.1 - Removed knife sound
2.2 - Fixed small error
- ConnorMcLeod - Set Player Model plugin
- gema9923 - original idea
- avril-lavigne - fixing some bugs
Attached Files Get Plugin or Get Source (set_player_model.sma - 3.3 KB) playermodel.inc (267 Bytes) Get Plugin or Get Source (cs_rally.sma - 24.8 KB) Plugin files.zip (3.62 MB)
Wyświetl pełny artykuł