As well as IPtoSity (EventScripts), this plugin displays information about the geolocation of players based on their IP-addresses. Geographic data is retrieved from the site whatismyipaddress.com in real time, when the player connects to the server. Plugin displays the following information about clients: Player name, Steam ID, IP-address, Country, State/Region, City, ISP (Internet Service Provider).
- Receiving geographical information in real time.
- Geolocation written to player console without cluttering the chat.
- When player is connected, all clients can see his geolocation.
- Ability to not display the IP-addresses for non-admin clients.
- There is a command to see the geolocation of any player.
- LAN players will have the same geolocation as a server.
- Internet connection.
- SourceMod v1.3 or above.
- Socket Extension v3.0 or above.
- (optional) SteamTools Extension if your server behind a NAT and you want to correctly identify geolocation of LAN players.
- (optional) Updater if you want to receive plugin updates automatically.
- Add geolocation.smx to your plugins directory: ../addons/sourcemod/plugins/geolocation.smx
- sm_geolocation_ips <0|1> - Show IP-addresses for non-admin clients. *Default: 0
- sm_geolocation_cmd <0|1> - Only admins can use geoinfo command. *Default: 0
- sm_geoinfo <#userid|name> - Displays geolocation of player.
- 1.0.0 (November 20th 2011) - Initial release.
Attached Files Get Plugin or Get Source (geolocation.sp - 15.1 KB) geolocation.smx (10.5 KB)
Wyświetl pełny artykuł