[ANY] SourceMod DJ
Plugin v1.0.0 - Web Interface v1.0.0Description:
Allows users to type !music, !dj, or !jukebox to choose a song from a list of predefined songs in a regular panel menu. When a choice is made, the song's page from the web interface will be loaded in the MOTD browser, without the MOTD window being displayed. Includes a web interface to listen to songs, or a listing of songs available on the Web. The web interface takes no time to set up, and has support for two themes (default and TF2) out of the box. Requires MySQL.
music - (!music in chat) pull up the song menu
dj - (!dj in chat) same as above
jukebox - (!jukebox in chat) same as above
musicoff - (!musicoff in chat) turns the music off
smdj_version - plugin version
smdj_advert - (default 1) sets whether a user's music choice will be broadcast to the server in chat
smdj_join_advert - (default 1) sets whether the user will be informed of the SMDJ commands upon connecting
smdj_url - the URL of your SMDJ web installation (i.e. "http://tradeserver.d...mckay.com/smdj")
Plugin creates and loads /cfg/sourcemod/plugin.smdj.cfg
- Put smdj.smx into /addons/sourcemod/plugins
- Find a MySQL database to use, and add its configuration to databases.cfg under the config "smdj" (see example below)
- Extract WebInterface.zip and upload it to your server
- Put your database settings into config.php in the web interface
- Set a theme (if you want), and set an administration password (can be plaintext or MD5)
- v1.0.0 (11/17/11)
- Initial Release
This plugin uses Colors, which is required if you want to compile locally.
I most likely forgot something, so expect an update soon. Be sure to tell me if it works.
Attached Files WebInterface.zip (135.5 KB) Get Plugin or Get Source (smdj.sp - 5.0 KB) smdj.smx (8.6 KB)
Wyświetl pełny artykuł