What I have found was this one - http://forums.allied....ight=chameleon
So, why then I decided to publicate my plugin here?
- I can say that my plugin is better written.
- It uses random models, not only one.
- My plugin has features those another one doesn't and it's more customizable.
- I did read that the another plugin is not working correctly (see last pages).
- The author of the another plugin is no longer active here, which means that he doesn't support his plugin anymore.
The plugin features the item "chameleon" from war3ft's shopmenu. With a command you can look like the enemy. You will look with random models not only one, the model is saved after round end, but not after a death.
The plugin was tested on CS and CZ, but it should works in the other mods also.
Here are the buying commands:
chameleon 1/0 - Turn on/off the plugin. Default 1 ( turned on ).
chameleon_cost "" - Chameleon's price. Default 1600.
chameleon_msg "" - Info message's repeat time. Default 240 seconds.
chameleon_prefix "" - Messages' prefix. Default "chameleon".
chameleon_health 1/0 - If the killer will receive a additional health after killing a chameleon. Default 1. (turned on)
cham_killer_health "" - What health to receive if the above cvar is turned on. Default 20.
chameleon_sounds 1/0 - Sound after killing a chameleon. Default 1 (turned on).
- Fixed messages bug.
- Added sound after killing a chameleon.
- Message after killing a chameleon.
- Additional health for the killer of chameleon.
- The plugin requires the fun module now.
0.1 - First release.Credits:
- ANTICHRISTUS - testing the plugin on CZ.
- Lolz0r - testing the plugin and ideas.
- Kostov - testing the plugin and some help.
- <VeCo> - optimization.
- War3ft team.
- Notepad++ team. :mrgreen:
cl_minimodels must be set to 0, if you want the plugin to works correctly.
Attached Files Get Plugin or Get Source (chameleon.sma - 5.4 KB) sound.zip (19.0 KB, N/A views)
Wyświetl pełny artykuł