Current version: 1.0 | Last Update: -
Table of Contents
- Admin Commands
Admin Command top
When you touch a weapon from the ground, if that weapon exist in vault, this plugin will block picking-up it or will remove it( depends of the cvar ).
You can add or remove weapons in the vault by using commands.
Example to block m4a1:
Quote: amx_cspum_addkey "m4a1" 'm4a1' is a key wich blocks the weapon M4a1 to be picked up or can be removed on touch(dependes on cvar ).
For list of all keys check the 'Admin commands' section.
amx_cspum_addkey < Weapon key > ( #this command add a new weapon in the vault )
amx_cspum_remkey < Weapon key > ( #this command remove a weapon from the vault )
amx_cspum_keylist ( # This command will show you a a list with all weapons avaible to block them )
To install the plugin:
- Download the resources from this post.
- Put cspum.amxx in addons/amxmodx/plugins
- Open addons/amxmodx/configs/plugins.ini and add at the end of this file cspum.amxx
- You can put the sma file into addons/amxmodx/sources but this is not mandatory.
- Restart the server/change map.
- "2" - Block the capability of picking up an weapon when you touch it.
- "1" - Remove the weapon when you touch it.
ChangeLog <a href="#top">top
- * I wanne special thanks to Bugsy wich he help my with nvault and brings a lot of modifications.
But also to the next people!
- - HamletEagle
- And everybody who wil use or test it, thanks!
v1.0 ( First Release ).
Attached Files Get Plugin or Get Source (CSPum.sma - 6.2 KB)
Wyświetl pełny artykuł