TFC Show Infection
- This Plugin will put a visible skull icon above a player's head if they are infected with an enemy medic's bioweapon.
- Infected players will also drip tiny skulls.
- Infected player's HUD will turn slightly green.
- When a player dies from an infection, the area near the corpse will glow green for a little while.
- Players who INFECT teammates will have a green beam connecting them for a short time.
- If enabled, All Players on the same team will be notified via chat message when a Players infects his teammates.
- "Ghost" Infections will be automatically removed. ( This happens when a Medic player with infected enemies
disconnects and the infections are NOT removed by TFC ! ).
1. Place the d2fskull.spr skull sprite file in your server's tfc/sprites folder so players can download it.
2. Place the TFC_ShowInfect.amxx file in your server's amxmodx/plugins folder
3. Open the plugins.ini file in the server's amxmodx/configs folder and add this entry: TFC_ShowInfect.amxx
0 = Feature Disabled.
1 = Enabled (no message).
NOTE: Feigned spies DO NOT display infection icons.
2 = Team Infection message notification enabled (default).
1. Drippy of Drippy's 2Fort (188.8.131.52:27015) for creating this feature in the
first place and allowing me to use the D2F custom skull sprite for this plugin.
2. Master of ES Clan for Beta testing this plugin on the -[EVIL]- Battlezone server (184.108.40.206:27015).
3. jRaven for porting the TF ITG invulnerability code to AMX (What goes around comes around I guess).
- Initial Beta.
- Disabled debug code.
- Reduced ScreenFade intensity.
- Minor bugfixes.
- Added Team infection chat message.
- Added Fix for "ghost" infections.
- Public Release.
Attached Files d2fskull.zip (758 Bytes) Get Plugin or Get Source (TFC_ShowInfect.sma - 24.6 KB)
Wyświetl pełny artykuł