I couldn't find a simple respawn plugin so I decided to learn SourcePawn and make my own respawn system.
It's dead simple.
Upload the files and follow installation instructions and you can respawn by using !respawn and /respawn.
- Using the command of /respawn || !respawn
- Being able to disable respawns for certain maptypes
If you are going to edit / compile the plugin yourself then you are going to need a few things
- Latest version of Sourcemod
- exvel's Colour Library
- Place respawn_redux.smx into addons/sourcemod/plugins/
- Place respawn_redux.phrases.txt into addons/sourcemod/translations/
- Initial Commit
Thanks for taking your time to read this. Stay updated with my projects at my GitHub
Attached Files Get Plugin or Get Source (respawn_redux.sp - 1.4 KB) respawn_redux.phrases.txt (252 Bytes) respawn_redux.smx (7.2 KB)
Wyświetl pełny artykuł