[TF2/CS:GO] Double Quote Fix
The plugin works as follows:
- The command first listens for all incoming commands that aren't say or say_team, but were triggered through say or say_team. If such a command is detected, we move on to step 2 and 3.
- If sm_doublequotefix_doubles = 1, the plugin will search for any pair of consecutive single quote characters ( '' ) and change them into a single doublequote character ( " ).
- If sm_doublequotefix_smartchange = 1, the plugin will attempt to intelligently change any pair of remaining single quotes into double quotes. This will only happen if:
- Two single quotes are found.
- The first single quote is either preceded by a space, or is the first character in the argstring.
- The second single quote is followed by either a space or the null terminator.
!rename @me "Derek test"
!rename @me ''derek is testing''
Derek : !rename @me 'Derek test'
* Derek changed name to Derek test
!rename @me "Derek's a super cool guy"
Derek test : !rename @me ''derek is testing''
* Derek test changed name to derek is testing
!rename @me "I have a ' mark in my name now"
derek is testing : !rename @me 'Derek's a super cool guy'
* derek is testing changed name to Derek's a super cool guy
!rename @me ''I have a ' mark in my name now''
Derek's a super cool guy : !rename @me 'I have a ' mark in my name now'
* Derek's a super cool guy changed name to I have a
I have a : !rename @me ''I have a ' mark in my name now''
* I have a changed name to I have a ' mark in my name now
- 15.0906 - First official release
To install, simply ensure that your Sourcemod installation is up to date, and place the attached SMX in your plugins folder.
Please also consider installing Updater. This will let you automatically keep your plugins up-to-date.
The plugin requires custom includes. As such, it does not compile here on the forums. Includes required to compile the plugin are:
Wyświetl pełny artykuł