- v1.0, last updated : 04 september 2015
I know, it's a bit late to release this kind of plugin, this meme is old after all... but i'm surprised it was never done on CS 1.6, so here it is!
Remember this creepy guy from Garry's Mod Idiot Box ?
This plugin allow admins (or players) to feel like him throwing deadly computer monitors where they aim. Of course this is overpowered. Use with caution.
- Usage (Cvars)
- Installation Files
- Change Log
- Demonstration Video
CS 1.6, CZ.
AMX Mod X 1.8.x or higher.
Tips: it's more convenient to bind this command.
Usage (Cvars) top
- drhax_screen_speed <speed>
Speed at which the screen is launched (Max speed is 2000).
The value by default : "1500.0".
- drhax_damage <damage>
Damage done by the screen attack.
The value by default : "1337.0".
- drhax_required_flags <flag(s)>
Flag(s) required to use amx_hax command.
No flags mean that everybody can use it.
The value by default : "d".
- drhax_can_kill_teammate <0|1>
Disable/Enable the kill of teammate.
The value by default : "1".
- drhax_destroy_screen_delay <seconds>
Delay before screen is removed after an hit.
The value by default : "5.0".
- drhax_need_to_be_alive <0|1>
Disable/Enable the need to be alive to use amx_hax command.
The value by default : "0"
Installation Files <a href="#top">top
1. Install amx_hax.amxx in addons/amxmodx/plugins
2. In your plugins.ini file, amx_hax.amxx where you want
3. Extract the content of drhax_required_files.zip in your game folder (ie: it's cstrike for Counter-Strike)
Attached Files Get Plugin or Get Source (amx_hax.sma - 5.8 KB) drhax_required_files.zip (258.1 KB)
Wyświetl pełny artykuł