CTF Flag Timer
On wall in the respawns in the map Dustbowl you will find a red decrementing health bar
representing the time remaining for the Attacking team to capture the Defending team's Headquarters...
This plugin puts a decrementing health bar sprite on dropped CTF flags representing the time remaining
before the flag returns to its home position. A sound is played when the time remaining is less than 20% of
the total drop delay. The timer is destroyed when the flag retuns or is picked up.
1. Place the ntf_bar.spr healthbar sprite file in your server's tfc/sprites folder so players can download it.
2. Place the TFC_Flagtimer.amxx file in your server's amxmodx/plugins folder
3. Open the plugins.ini file in the server's amxmodx/configs folder and add this entry: TFC_Flagtimer.amxx
4. If you are not using the default plugin CVAR setting, then add the CVAR to the amxx.cfg file in the
the server's amxmodx/configs folder.
0 = Feature Disabled.
1 = Flaginfo Team flags only. (only works on 2fort / push / rock2 style CTF maps)
2 = All CTF flags. (works on most CTF map types: 2fort / push / rock2 / dustbowl etc. )
NOTE: This feature ONLY works on CTF maps with flags that return after a delay when dropped (flagcarrier killed) or tossed.
3 = (default) All CTF flags + Server announces flag drop return time to all players.
This feature does NOT work on DM maps (no flags), or CTF maps where the flag returns immediately when dropped
(murderball etc.) or Capture Point maps like [i]warpath[/ii] (no actual flags).
TFC adds a delay (approximately 5 seconds for tossable flags) to the map's default flag return delay, during this delay
the flag's touch function is disabled and players cannot pick it up (players used to pick up and toss flags to noise/msg
spam server), the Flag Timer health bar does not decrement until the flag can picked up again and the true return
delay is in effect.
The NeoTF DEV team, past and present: BillDoor, Crrrazzzy, Maelstrom, Muskrat, Tman, HB...
The plugin authors here at AMX who still write code for TFC: AssKicR, jRaven, pizzahut and many more.
Omni, and the FUNTOWN Central (126.96.36.199:27015) server OP for Beta testing this plugin.
- Initial Beta.
- Added new default CVAR setting: 3 = server announces flag drop return time.
- Minor code cleanup, moved some Flag entvars settings to private data.
- Public release.
- Removed some debug code.
Attached Files Get Plugin or Get Source (TFC_Flagtimer.sma - 19.8 KB) sprites.zip (1.1 KB)
Wyświetl pełny artykuł