Skocz do zawartości

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X, jak w większości społeczności internetowych musisz się zarejestrować aby móc odpowiadać lub zakładać nowe tematy, ale nie bój się to jest prosty proces w którym wymagamy minimalnych informacji.
  • Rozpoczynaj nowe tematy i odpowiedaj na inne
  • Zapisz się do tematów i for, aby otrzymywać automatyczne uaktualnienia
  • Dodawaj wydarzenia do kalendarza społecznościowego
  • Stwórz swój własny profil i zdobywaj nowych znajomych
  • Zdobywaj nowe doświadczenia

Dołączona grafika Dołączona grafika

Guest Message by DevFuse

Zdjęcie

[CS:GO] Spread Control (Player Development Tool)

• Nie możesz napisać tematu
  • Zaloguj się, aby dodać odpowiedź
Brak odpowiedzi do tego tematu

#1 Adminek AMXX.PL

Admin :)

• Bot

Reputacja: 156
Profesjonalista

Napisano 07.03.2015 04:23

<div><font size="6">Spread Control</font><br />This is a Player Development tool that I hope to add more to later on.<br /><br />Why would you use this?<br />Essentially this can be used as a brain game for players to learn how to control their sprays etc. This however is plugin that you would put on a local server that you host on your own computer.<br /><br />Current Features:<br />• Stores information about the player every time he fires a bullet with the command enabled<br />• Calculates the avg. spread from the first bullet fired.<br />• Calculates the avg. distance away from each bullet (used if the player is moving)<br />• Calculates the avg. velocity of the player when he is firing the bullets<br /><br /><b>How do I use this?</b><br />There's a few ways to do this:<br />Load the plugin, grab a gun you want to practice on.<br />type !sc in chat to start the tracking.<br />Spray a wall.<br />Press &quot;R&quot; or your reload key<br />Look at the stats printed.<br /><br />I recommend making sv_infinite_ammo either 2 or 1, so you do not run out of ammo while messing around.<br /><br />The main feature is the avg distance from each bullet impact. Getting a lower output means better.<br />This tool can also be used to determine other things too.<br />Please request features I have some features I might add later on. I will list features that I will do in this post when I receive enough requests.<br /><br /><b><font size="5">DOWNLOADS</font></b><br /><font size="4"><a href="https://github.com/M...eadControl.smx"target="_blank">Plugin</a></font><br /><font size="3"><a href="https://github.com/MitchDizzle/Spread-Control/blob/master/addons/sourcemod/scripting/SpreadControl.sp" target="_blank">Source</a></font></div>

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych