Knife: Home Run BatDescription
- This plugin adds a new knife to the game: the Home Run Bat.
- When you hit to a player with the Home Run Bat, he will fly like a ball going directly to the Home Run Zone. If you hit good enough to make the player fly more than <x> units (see CVARs), you'll get cheers; however, if you're not a good baseball batter, you'll be booed!
- homerunbat_strength <#> - The "strength" of the hits (Velocity multiplier). (Default: 2000)
- homerunbat_height <#> - Custom height for the players hit by the Home Run Bat. Set to 0 to base the height on the aim. (Default: 1000)
- homerunbat_min_distance <#> - If you hit someone with the Home Run Bat and get a distance lower than this num, you'll be booed. (Default: 200)
- homerunbat_hr_distance <#> - Min distance that the hit player must fly to consider a home run. Get a distance higher than this num and you'll be cheered. (Default: 800)
- Knife API v2.2 or higher.
- Download and install the custom resources.
- Backstabnoob - Main Knife API, suggestions.
- Federicomb - Testing.
Attached Files resources.zip (476.6 KB) Get Plugin or Get Source (homerunbat.sma - 6.4 KB)
Wyświetl pełny artykuł