This could be used on just about any server that has random idle players in it. If a player comes back from being afk then they will have their 'idle' mark removed and teleported back to their spawn.
- Detects if some one has been idle for X amount of seconds
- If a player has been idle it will teleport them to a marked location, or to the opposing team's spawn.
- Cvar to set the spawn location for each team manually.
- Customizable idle time, set it to 1.0 if you really want to, just make sure you dont have it kill a player right when they are marked for idle.
- Kill a player when they become marked as 'idle'
- Color the player to signify that a player is idle
- Remove the ability to move, so players dont go idle then teleport to opposing spawn and start killing
- Cvar methods bit methods: //Making multiple cvars into one.
- 1 - Disable Moving
- 2 - Remove Weapons
- 4 - Kill player when they come back from idle.
- 8 - Respawn player in their own spawn when they come back.
- 16 - Kill player right when they are marked for being idle.
- Replenish ammo if you hit an idle player with a bullet. (cvar)
GITHUB - this will be updated before the forum thread.
PLEASE NOTE I MADE THIS WHILE AT WORK, AKA, THIS IS NOT TESTED. INSTEAD OF SAYING THIS DOESN'T WORK, EXPLAIN WHAT PART DOES NOT PLUS ANY ERROR LOGS. OR IF YOU WANT TO BE REALLY NICE AND INSTEAD OF FILLING THIS THREAD FULL OF ERROR LOGS YOU COULD FILE AN ISSUE REPORT.
Wyświetl pełny artykuł