[NMRiH] Objective Time Limit
This plugin is made for the mod No More Room in Hell. It was designed for objective maps, and only functions on objective maps.
This adds a time limit (which you can change with the cvar) as the round begins. If the survivors don't finish an objective before the time limit, then they will all die.
This plugin can be configured to have more spam or less spam (sm_objectivetimelimit_spam); if it is set to 0 then at the start of the round the time limit is announced and announces the last 30 seconds, if it's 1 then it announces at every minute as well.
The time for each objective can be configured with the cvar sm_objectivetimelimit_time.
Any client can use the !time/time command to see how much time is left.
- sm_objectivetimelimit [#time] (-1 for disable) - For setting the timer on the current objective.
- time (can be used by anyone) - Shows time left until survivors get killed if objective is not complete.
- sm_objectivetimelimit_time - Default time for each objective
- sm_objectivetimelimit_spam - Sets how spammy the plugin is (0 for less, 1 for more)
- sm_objectivetimelimit_version - Plugin Version
- Place objectivetimelimit.smx into your addons/sourcemod/plugins/ folder.
- This works on any map. If the server is on a survival map (nms_), then the plugin disables itself for that map.
- V 0.1
- Initial Release
Wyświetl pełny artykuł