- sm_warp <optional ID>: Opens a menu with predefined locations to warp to.
- sm_viprooms_version: (1.2.3) Vip Rooms: Version.
- sm_viprooms_enable: (1/0, def. "1") Enables/disables all features of the plugin.
- sm_viprooms_cancel_distance: (def. "0.0") The maximum distance a player can travel from his/her original teleport location before cancelling the teleport.
- sm_viprooms_cancel_damage: (1/0, def. "1") If enabled, a teleport will be cancelled if the initiating client takes damage after initiating a teleport.
- sm_viprooms_particle: : (<particle name>, def. "burningplayer_smoke") The desired particle to use for the teleport effect.
- sm_viprooms_particle_red: (TF2 Only): (<particle name>, def. "flaregun_energyfield_red") The desired particle to use for the teleport effect on RED.
- sm_viprooms_particle_blu (TF2 Only): (<particle name>, def. "flaregun_energyfield_blue") The desired particle to use for the teleport effect on BLU.
- sm_viprooms_particle_offset: (def. "0 0 0") The desired offset to use for the particle: note, it's attached to the head!
- sm_viprooms_allow_warping: (1/0, def. "1") If enabled, the sm_warp command will be available for use.
- sm_viprooms_refresh_rate: (def. "0.33") The frequency, in seconds, that players are monitored for teleporting / warping.
- sm_viprooms_cancel_menu: (def. "100") The maximum distance a player can move from away from a teleport location prompt before it no longer works.
- sm_viprooms_notify_action: (-1/0 def. "-1") Determines who receives the notification that a player has teleported or warped. (-1 = Disabled, 0 = Everyone, otherwise the specified flag the user must possess, such as b)
Place sm_viprooms.ini into your addons/sourcemod/configs folder.
Place sm_viprooms.smx into your addons/sourcemod/plugins folder.
Place sm_viprooms.phrases.txt. into your addons/sourcemod/translations folder.
Click to see ->
1.2.3 January 6, 2013
1.2.3 December 22, 2012
- Team Fortress 2 specific convars by MasterOfTheXP.
- Plugin created by thetwistedpanda.
Attached Files sm_viprooms.ini (6.9 KB) Get Plugin or Get Source (sm_viprooms.sp - 41.1 KB) sm_viprooms.phrases.txt (2.6 KB) sm_viprooms.zip (31.2 KB)
Wyświetl pełny artykuł