.: Description :.
This is Version 64 of my Furien Mod, I released my old code a while ago, but I decided to rewrite the entire plugin. As a Furie you are very fast and you're invisible when you stand still with a knife. The CTs get weapons and have to kill the furien to swap the teams.
.: Requirements :.
.: Commands :.
- A Steam Server
.: CVars :.
- (say(_team) (/))guns : Opens the Gunmenu if closed and you got no weapons as CT.
- (say(_team) (/))gravity : Toggles if you have Low-Gravity as T or not.
- (say(_team) (/))shop : Opens the Shop.
- kfm_t_starthe (Default : 1) - Sets how many HE Grenades a furie gets when he spawns.
- kfm_t_startflash (Default : 2) - Sets how many Flash Grenades a furie gets when he spawns.
- kfm_t_startsmoke (Default : 1) - Sets how many Smoke Grenades a furie gets when he spawns.
- kfm_t_grav (Default : 0.39) - Sets the Gravity for Furien in Percent (39 % by default).
- kfm_t_speed (Default : 565) - Sets the Speed for Furien.
- kfm_t_fs (Default : 1) - If > 0 it disables footsteps for Furien.
- kfm_t_psf (Default : 1) - If > 0 it enables "Pain Shock Free" for Furien (No Slowdown after being shot).
.: Credits :.
- kfm_ct_starthe (Default : 0) - Sets how many HE Grenades a CT gets when he spawns.
- kfm_ct_startflash (Default : 0) - Sets how many Flash Grenades a CT gets when he spawns.
- kfm_ct_startsmoke (Default : 1) - Sets how many Smoke Grenades a CT gets when he spawns.
- kfm_ct_grav (Default : 1.0) - Sets the Gravity for CT in Percent (100 % by default).
- kfm_ct_fs (Default : 0) - If > 0 it disables footsteps for CTs.
- kfm_ct_ammo_primary (Default : 200) - Sets how much BP Ammo CTs get for their primary weapon.
- kfm_ct_ammo_secondary (Default : 150) - Sets how much BP Ammo CTs get for their secondary weapon.
.: Credits :.
- Nothing reported yet. If you find a bug, PM me.
.: Recommended Plugins :.
- Exolent - For his Team Swap Code
- ConnorMcLeod - Original Furien Mod
- Blizzard - For this Menu Style which saved a lot of time and code. :3
- Deagle` - Testing Plugin :*
.: FAQ :.
- Advanced Bullet Damage
- Simple Vault Bank
- Deags Map Manager
- Team Manager by Exolent
- Player Models by ConnorMcLeod
Q : How do I add items to the Shop?
A : First you increase the maximum amount of items in the shop. (Using a Item for Furien in this example.)
Then you go to the constants Section and add your item there.
Quote: Format : "Itemname", COST, "CORE / Pluginname", "Function", "Maximum", "Reset, "Access" ("_" = Item for All)
// 0 : No Reset ; 1 : Round Reset ; 2 : Death Reset Example :
So, now I've added an item called "My new Item" which costs $1000 and is in my_plugin.amxx in the function "func_givenewitem" and you can buy it only once until you die. And the item is only available for players with the access ADMIN_BAN.
Attached Files Get Plugin or Get Source (furien_v64.sma - 26.0 KB) Get Plugin or Get Source (kfm_extra_sdgl.sma - 5.6 KB) kfm_resources.zip (684.0 KB)
Wyświetl pełny artykuł