Version: beta v2
With this plugin you can connect Jabber account to your server and get control on your server via sending simply commands to that account. You can chat with players on servers, send RCON commands, check cvars values, and read xstatuses with server info.
- Using AMXX Sockets modules.
- Supports PLAIN auth method.
- Management only from allowed contacts.
- Auto authorization of unknown contacts.
- Server chat subscription.
- Messages and XStatus templates.
All commands are sending via IM client as just messages.
For example, if you want to know what value of "mp_timelimit" cvar then just send to server account following text:
Code: cvar mp_timelimitAnd you get it:
Code: 'mp_timelimit' = '1337'Server chat subscription:
- chat on - subscript to server chat, in this mode all server say messages are got sending to your jabber id. For reply on those messages just send your message and players see it in theirs chat.
- chat off - unsubscript from server chat messages.
- chat status - check server chat subscription status.
- rcon <command> - send rcon command to server. Server sends you reply if command accepted.
- cvar <cvar name> - get cvar value. Server sends you cvar value.
- status - get players list. Unstable. Work in progress.
Configuration file: addons/amxmodx/configs/xmpp.ini
Plugin tested on following JabberIM services:
You must set login data in this section.
Example, [email protected] account on Yandex.Online:
- host - host for connection
- port - port
- domain - domain
- user - login
- password - password
- res - resource name
- priority - resource priority
- os - OS information for client version request
host = xmpp.yandex.ru
port = 5222
domain = ya.ru
user = test
password = 12345sasai
res = 1337Server
priority = 10
os = L337 Server OS[xmpp_refresh] section:
Here you can set time delays in plugin. If anythings works fine dont touch that.
- recheck - how often plugin checks for new data. If your messages wasted try to lower this value.
- fetch - timer for auth sequence time.
- parser - how fast plugin gets new data.
- xstatus - sets xstatus refresh time.
- maxfail - sets maximum nums of fail of auth operations.
- timeout - time for wait response from jabber server. If time run out plugin retry connection again.
Write here jabber ids, which you want to get control from.
Example, give me full access:
[email protected][xmpp_template] section:
Message and XStatus templates.
- xstatus - xstatus template.
- say - say message template.
https://forums.allie...38;d=1377243761 https://forums.allie...38;d=1377243782 Attached Files Get Plugin or Get Source (xmpp.sma - 22.2 KB) xmpp.zip (1.9 KB)
Wyświetl pełny artykuł