[Any] ScrapBank.Me - Automatic TF2 Banking Plugin
Automated scrapbanking/hatbanking/keybanking/itembanking via ScrapBank.Me bots. Does not require HTML MOTD. [Any] tag because while this is aimed for TF2 users, it works in any server that supports SourceMod.
How does this work?What if I want to buy items?
ScrapBank.Me provides many automated trading bots for your banking convenience. Each bot has a queue that you must wait in before you can trade with the bot.
With the plugin, you can add yourself to the queue and trade the bots without being on the website at all.
This plugin doesn't use the HTML MOTD (except for the help page), so if you don't like having HTML MOTDs enabled, you won't have any problems using the plugin. For all intents and purposes, you don't personally need to interact with the site itself.
As a server owner, do I get any benefits from installing this plugin?
Buying items will likely not be supported via the plugin. If you want to buy items, you will need to do so via our website, http://scrapbank.me.
Server owners can get additional benefits on the site:
This is linked to whichever ScrapBank.Me account the API key belongs to.
- After 100 trades completed with the plugin, you receive the "Server Owner" rank along with free, lifetime priority, and you will also receive the same benefits Donators do.
- For every 100 trades completed with the plugin, you gain +5 to your scrapbanking limits, and +2 to your other limits.
- Adds you to the queue.
- Removes you from the queue.
- Forces the queue position message to show up again.
- Brings up a help page that gives a quick overview of the plugin.
- Adds you to the queue in donation mode.
- sbm_enabled (0|1)
- Enable (1) or disable (0) the plugin. Default: 1
- sbm_ad_time (0|300)
- Show ad notifying users of the plugin every X seconds. 0 to disable. Default: 120
- Your private API key obtained from http://scrapbank.me/api/.
- Your public API key obtained from http://scrapbank.me/api/.
- Requires SteamTools (included in zip file)
- Place ScrapBankMe.smx into your addons/sourcemod/plugins/ folder.
- Place steamtools.ext.dll (Windows) or steamtools.ext.so (Linux) into your addons/sourcemod/extensions folder.
- Place ScrapBankMe.cfg into your addons/cfg/sourcemod folder.
- Configure the sbm_public_key and sbm_private_key CVars.
- If you're compiling the plugin yourself, be sure to put the contents of the include folder in the proper place. The online compiler will not work with this.
- Initial Release
Wyświetl pełny artykuł