.: Description :.
Deathrun Lifes is a simple plugin where Counter-Terrorists can collect lifes by killing the Terrorist.
Those lifes can be used to respawn when you died in a round.
The Plugin also has two natives to make to compatible with other plugins.
.: Requirements :.
.: Defines :.
- A Steam Server
#define PREFIX "[Deathrun Lifes]"
.: Commands :.
.: CVars :.
- say /life - Shows a colored message in the chat with the amount of lifes you have.
- say /lifes - Shows a colored message in the chat with the amount of lifes you have.
.: Natives :.
- lifes_minplayer (Default : 2) - Amount of players required to open up the revive menu when dying.
- deathrun_get_user_lifes(index) - Returns an integer with the amount of lifes a player has.
- deathrun_set_user_lifes(index, value) - Sets <value> as the new amount of lifes a player has.
Attached Files Get Plugin or Get Source (deathrun_lifes.sma - 4.7 KB) kia_drunlifes.inc (290 Bytes)
Wyświetl pełny artykuł